Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: this is my team

Apprentice

this is my team

does my team look good enough to start the next season.... any suggestion will be useful
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this is my team-screenshot_1.jpg  

Basically get rid of all the 2*/3* (they will be 1*/2*) and replace with 5* if you can.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'd sign Morrisey (or whatever his name is - the player with the circle bubble) up for the following season.

I also think you could possibly do with looking at getting another couple of defenders in as you seem to be light on them and top heavy on midfield players. Possibly get rid of a few of the poorer mids for a couple of extra defenders.

I personally also like to have a back up keeper too as if the number one gets sent off (or injured as you don't have any red packs) that could be a problem. I'd wait until tomorrow, and look at getting a few 4* in to your team (5* if you can afford them), with a couple of 3* to back them up. Subs number 2, 5, 6, 7 and the player you have as a Res would be the ones I would get rid of, and I'd get a better keeper and use your current one as a back up keeper. Your DC, DMC, and both MC's in your starting line up would be the player positions I'd look to improve with those 4 currently then being either back ups for next season, or sold and got rid of if you can get better replacements.

That should be enough with the better players you currently have to at least get you into the top 7 next season in my opinion.
    Last edited by kynan; 07-28-2013 at 12:49 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    i took your advice and tried to sell them but this came up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this is my team-screenshot_3.jpg  

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You cant do it while match is live. Doh! and also at the time the server is starting new season. You already got all the advice i thought of, particularly your back line and a goalie if your main guy breaks his leg or needs a rest. (I got a free transfer one that lasted my first two seasons, cheap!)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-28-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Get rid of the current 2/3* and replace with 5* if possible as July fourth recommended.

I have set a limit to who I sign and I only sign level 5's, most are old so they last for about two seasons before I sack them.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    Get rid of the current 2/3* and replace with 5* if possible as July fourth recommended.

I have set a limit to who I sign and I only sign level 5's, most are old so they last for about two seasons before I sack them.
    In theory a good idea, but with only a little over 4M in the bank, and with a tad over 7M (7.13) for finishing 4th to come you are looking at a warchest next season in the region of 11.5M. Not sure on pricing on Lvl 6 5*s but I would assume you would only be able to get 3 or 4 tops for that sort of money.

I'd personally rather bring in around ten new bodies, around the 3 and 4* level, selling surplus if possible over the first week of the season. You can probably get some good 5*s, but would probably then suffer from a lack of decent back up or strength in the entire team.

Not saying your way is wrong, I'd just tackle it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    In theory a good idea, but with only a little over 4M in the bank, and with a tad over 7M (7.13) for finishing 4th to come you are looking at a warchest next season in the region of 11.5M. Not sure on pricing on Lvl 6 5*s but I would assume you would only be able to get 3 or 4 tops for that sort of money.

I'd personally rather bring in around ten new bodies, around the 3 and 4* level, selling surplus if possible over the first week of the season. You can probably get some good 5*s, but would probably then suffer from a lack of decent back up or strength in the entire team.

Not saying your way is wrong, I'd just tackle it differently.
    Ahh, we all have our ways but from what I get from CL and Cup in game prizes + End of season prizes I normally have more than what I actually need, however this season I'm only aiming on spending 2M on each player at Level 4 with 5*'s under the age of 24, I think I can do it but it will be hard.
    Wolf FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I didn't start out buying 5*, I think it's more fun to find youngsters and train them to preferred skills. I just sold a 26 y.o. striker I got for 250k in ssn 1 for 1m. That's a really lucky buy of a 22 year old fast trainer, that only had one skill - no special ability or extra position - all his points went to skills. And I got an 18 y.o. striker for 3m, (cusping on 5* admittedly, 1 training session got him there) to replace him.

It also depends on your goals, if you only really care about league, then maybe you don't need as many players. I want a double, so i have two full teams.

this is me: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...-usa-team.html
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-28-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    zJordan likes this.