Thread: Any ideas how to refresh players on transfer list?

Any ideas how to refresh players on transfer list?

This probably sounds stupid but when I log onto my transfer list I only have low value 5 stars, the most expensive is 4 million on there however when I log onto another of my teams that is on the same server as me and is always in the same league there are loads of 5 star players valued at 10+ million. Does anyone know how to refresh my list to show these players as my other team doesn't have enough money?

Before anyone says that they are not on the same server they are as I can view there games, buy there players and they are even in the same Champions League as me.

Relogging. Relog the whole time.

I keep trying but nothing is updating, Im hoping I dont have to wait for a lot of the current auctions to finish as I don't want to waste too many tokens when everyone else is online.

Yeah I need some good players on mine too

Its so annoying as Ive seen so many amazing players and some even sell for 1 token each, probably because nobody else can find them to bid on them.

Apprentice
    Hey. Im just a lv 4 manager. And having almost the same problem.
    I log in and had alot of high value 5* 4* and 3* all with 30mins or more. I bid in a couple. I log out and log in 5 mins later they were all gone. Only three high value 3*.

Try to reload every 30 minutes. For me, I always stick with the same market full of ****ing 3* NGE fast trainers!!! Oh gawd!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I add the high value ones to my watch list each time and keep trying to find better ones. I have 60 million to spend but cant find anyone worth buying. I need to improve by tonight as I have been drawn in the cup against a team from the level above me again.

Apprentice
    I have been drawn against lv 6-7 when im lv 4 31Q team.

I usually get drawn against teams 2 levels above me so I sold most of my 5 and 6 star subs at the end of the season and replaced them with 3 stars but it didn't really help me much.