Thread: In app ripoff!!!

In app ripoff!!!

I can't believe I woke up after first season to find I am up a level but my team individual overall is down so I now have a weaker side? Spent money bidding on players that are now worse than before? WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?!!!! Have to spend to get better players only to find better players means more bids more money? WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!

Apprentice
    Please use the search feature in future, would help!

But anyway, every season you're promoted, your players lose a star (reducing your teams overall star quality). The players themselves are still as good as they were previously ... they're just not as good in comparison to your new league level.

For EG. When teams are promoted from the Championship to the EPL, their players are still the same, it's just that compared to RVP and Bale they aren't as quite as good as against Championship opposition. Hence the star rating falling.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Champioknees View Post
    I can't believe I woke up after first season to find I am up a level but my team individual overall is down so I now have a weaker side? Spent money bidding on players that are now worse than before? WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?!!!! Have to spend to get better players only to find better players means more bids more money? WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!
    Relax and read #2 mate Their stars goes down but quality is still the same

Quote Originally Posted by Champioknees View Post
    This is the mechanism behind the transfer market drianing your tockens, in short how they make money on a frrée download app. You have to buy new players each season as when you are promoted your team moving up one level. This system will continue to infinity or when ou decide to quit. I have upgraded my team each season for 18 seasons now.

Vagablue

If you would've read the guides, you would know why this happens. Please read Where are my players' stars? - Top Eleven be a Football Manager.