Thread: Sponsorship

Dreamer

Sponsorship

Hello,

I am a new player. The season just ended and I got promoted to level 2. With the season sponsorship of 600k ended. I would like to renew my contract with new sponsors. But only option available is Top-Cola (600k full season) others are locked. When the others will be available for me?? Should I renew my contract for the full season??

You can renew your players when economic increased . make money with cup and champion leage or you can ask people to buy the player fears ineffective

Sponsorship-532.jpg
    Last edited by Hai Nguyen; 08-03-2013 at 03:46 AM.
    Mời Anh Em Việt Nam Join Group " Topeleven Viet Nam" để thảo luận

Dreamer
    IC. But when will be the locked sponsor available??

one season you give 600k. you use to buy new player 5 star. sponsor don't lost if you don't give $ !
    Mời Anh Em Việt Nam Join Group " Topeleven Viet Nam" để thảo luận

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    Hello,

I am a new player. The season just ended and I got promoted to level 2. With the season sponsorship of 600k ended. I would like to renew my contract with new sponsors. But only option available is Top-Cola (600k full season) others are locked. When the others will be available for me?? Should I renew my contract for the full season??
    I think at level 3 you will get the biweekly, level 4 weekly and lvl 5 daily which is also the sponsor contract that give you the most money (40% more than the season contract)

I've got the Topofone one (biweekly) with Level 3 and Topkers (weekler) with Level 4. I'm such an idiot and didn't realize that I unlocked Topkers until I checked it now.