Thread: Last match views

Banned

Last match views

Hey all, last match tonight, and it´s a win or drop down from 4th to possibly 6th, and no champions lge next season for me, i´m playin a side that is pretty similar tbh, there a 42.4 ***, and i´m a 46.6 ****, so pretty close really, they play 4-3(n)-1-2, and i play 4-3(w)-1-2, any views on this, what shuld the real outcome be, oh and i´m away, not able 2 watch the match as i´ll b workin so losin possession already, thanx for ur opinions guys, hope ya all had a gud season.

Banned
    you arent watching the match, so you should win. funny how that works, eh?

I would go 3N-1-4-2 against him. No need for 4 wide at the back with him using no wingers.

Banned
    Cheers for the reply m8, i didnt get 2 see the match as i sed, and i didnt log on till 2day either so i missed the result altogether, but i ended up 4th so i must of won, is there anyway i can see that result or has that gone now from all records, id like 2 see the stats and the result.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Cheers for the reply m8, i didnt get 2 see the match as i sed, and i didnt log on till 2day either so i missed the result altogether, but i ended up 4th so i must of won, is there anyway i can see that result or has that gone now from all records, id like 2 see the stats and the result.
    No, sadly those stats are gone, but at least you won and got 4th.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*