Thread: Top Eleven Android Help (please).

Top Eleven Android Help (please).

Evening all.
    Sorry to disturb and all that. Especially as I'm almost certain that I'm just being gormless, but apparently I can't assign my hard earned skill points to my 'keeper as there's pending transfer offers.

Now, I've read something about direct transfers but can't find out where I can see these offers. They're not in the transfer screen where you'd imagine they'd be.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what's going on?

Thanks in advance.

xx

Your keeper is on the negotiation list and a rival manager has made you an offer, you need to reject the offer then assign the skill points and then your keeper will gain a star and there will be no more offers for him. I believe you need to be on the PC version to see what the offer is and reject it, or accept it if you think its a good offer for your keeper.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hmmmm, I don't do the pc version. Will the player be stuck in limbo forever?

Offers last 24hrs if you do nothing, then they will clear, and go back he will go back on the Mkt again, if another offer come in you will be back to square one.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I have the same problem. I only play on the app version, and some of my players have unassigned skill points as they keep getting offers from other clubs, and I can't find anywhere in the app version to reject offers.