Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By herdo
  • 1 Post By Phil Scrivener

Thread: Auction Frenzy

Auction Frenzy

Do you guys realise there is an increase in transfer since you play months ago and now?
    Seems like a decrease in players vs demand. And we are at the losing end of the auction frenzy.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by justin79 View Post
    Do you guys realise there is an increase in transfer since you play months ago and now?
    Seems like a decrease in players vs demand. And we are at the losing end of the auction frenzy.
    Nope it just seems worse because its the first few days of the new season. Its transfer market silly season (which I avoid like the plague).

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Nope it just seems worse because its the first few days of the new season. Its transfer market silly season (which I avoid like the plague).
    Good advice !!!!!!
    herdo likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

I wonder if I'm on a different server now, so many guys bidding.

Banned
    It is easier to get a 5 star at the end of the season (who goes down to 4 star at the start of the next season) then it is to get a 4 star at the start of the season. I replace a ton of 3 star players for 5 star players at the end of last season and now I have a team full of 4 stars instead of 2 stars. and almost all of them I got for 1-2 tokens, which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the usual 10-15 tokens for a 4/5 star.

I'll do that then because I wasted 27 tokens since 2 days. Bid on few players up to 5-6-7 tokens max. Normally, I rarely past 4 tokens for a player in the past 3 seasons.

Seems that, unless you bet for a fast fast trainer that nobody can afford, you just can'T renew your team. I'm now back at 6 tokens and I have to prepare my team for CL against team that are 6-7Q player above me. If only I could have got 2-3 players 5* instead of losing all 7-8 bids, i would be at least a challenge.
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2
    Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    I'll do that then because I wasted 27 tokens since 2 days. Bid on few players up to 5-6-7 tokens max. Normally, I rarely past 4 tokens for a player in the past 3 seasons.

Seems that, unless you bet for a fast fast trainer that nobody can afford, you just can'T renew your team. I'm now back at 6 tokens and I have to prepare my team for CL against team that are 6-7Q player above me. If only I could have got 2-3 players 5* instead of losing all 7-8 bids, i would be at least a challenge.
    Yeh tbh a lot of people are looking for the quality now rather than later! I go for the most expensive players, regardless of rating because they are generally 18, fast trainers and its money in the bank if you need it. I tanked last season, have no funds but sold a 19 year old I bought last season for 10million for 13 million. Ill use that once "silly season" is over to but another young high priced player to train up