Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Sorry if I missed this but.....

Banned

Sorry if I missed this but.....

Did I miss the memo from Nor-de-ass that the 3-hour space between games was not going to be implemented this season?

I was under the impression that they were going to do that this season. what gives?????

diversity mix ... staffed with women ... changing mind is a birthright!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Did I miss the memo from Nor-de-ass that the 3-hour space between games was not going to be implemented this season?

I was under the impression that they were going to do that this season. what gives?????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    diversity mix ... staffed with women ... changing mind is a birthright!
    If Nor-de-ass was staffed with women, most of the bugs would have been fixed....and not by them: they would have batted a few eyelashes and shown some cleavage and some REAL programmers would have jumped over each other fixing it as fast as they possibly could.

Facking amateur programmers they have now and even worse: ignorant and greedy management preventing this game from being better.
    rdsouza likes this.

*ROFL* ... maybe the male programmers tried the same and i can only guess who or what jumped over the other

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    If Nor-de-ass was staffed with women, most of the bugs would have been fixed....and not by them: they would have batted a few eyelashes and shown some cleavage and some REAL programmers would have jumped over each other fixing it as fast as they possibly could.

Facking amateur programmers they have now and even worse: ignorant and greedy management preventing this game from being better.