Thread: Warum nur schlechte Spieler zu kaufen? Why only crap players 2 buy?

Rookie

Warum nur schlechte Spieler zu kaufen? Why only crap players 2 buy?

Ich würde ja gerne junge, gute Spieler kaufen, aber das Angebot ist sehr schlecht. In der Auktion sind nur immer 3-4 Spieler, maximal 85-86 Fähigkeitspunkte und meist auch zu alt 27+
    Auch beim Scout nur alte Spieler ab 25+ Fähigkeit max 97 - wer will die denn? Für so einen Spieler würde ich niemals 50 Token ausgeben.....

Wenn ihr mit dem Spiel Umsatz machen wollt, solltet ihr besser junge und gute Spieler anbieten. Nur meine Meinung...

I really would like 2 buy some good, young players. But all that you offer is just crap. In auctions there are only 3-4 players with max 85-86 points most of them are too old 27+
    Same with the scout players....only elder players 25+ max 97 points - who shall buy them? I never would spent 50 tokens for such players...

If you really wanna make money with that game you really should offer better and younger players.....just my 2 cents....

It maybe your near the top level of all the active managers on your server, therefore no-one will be willing to sell their best players and it turns out that most of the listed players on the market on your level are 3*/4*.

Es ist vielleicht deine Nähe der obersten Ebene alle aktiven Managern auf Ihrem Server, damit niemand wird bereit sein, ihre besten Spieler verkaufen, und es stellt sich heraus, dass die meisten der gemeldeten Spieler auf dem Markt auf dem Niveau 3 * / 4 * sind .
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Most of the auction players are generated by T11, not sold by the managers. And what about the scout players? All generated by T11.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    Most of the auction players are generated by T11, not sold by the managers. And what about the scout players? All generated by T11.
    Thats true, but you must remember scout players are a higher quality than the players on offer on the market, I normally buy the younger and higher rated scouts ones closest to reaching 7*
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Me too - but I wont buy a 29y old player - not even if he is a scout player....they only should sell 22 or 23year old scout players....

Rookie
    Is there a mod answer?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    Ich würde ja gerne junge, gute Spieler kaufen, aber das Angebot ist sehr schlecht. In der Auktion sind nur immer 3-4 Spieler, maximal 85-86 Fähigkeitspunkte und meist auch zu alt 27+
    Auch beim Scout nur alte Spieler ab 25+ Fähigkeit max 97 - wer will die denn? Für so einen Spieler würde ich niemals 50 Token ausgeben.....

Wenn ihr mit dem Spiel Umsatz machen wollt, solltet ihr besser junge und gute Spieler anbieten. Nur meine Meinung...

I really would like 2 buy some good, young players. But all that you offer is just crap. In auctions there are only 3-4 players with max 85-86 points most of them are too old 27+
    Same with the scout players....only elder players 25+ max 97 points - who shall buy them? I never would spent 50 tokens for such players...

If you really wanna make money with that game you really should offer better and younger players.....just my 2 cents....
    About transfer market, the problem is you are at the highest level on your server right? And is kinda clear why you can't find, nobody want to sell the 5 stars players if they are rare.

About scout list, is updated 8 times during the season, just keep searching and maybe you will find some good.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    About transfer market, the problem is you are at the highest level on your server right? And is kinda clear why you can't find, nobody want to sell the 5 stars players if they are rare.

About scout list, is updated 8 times during the season, just keep searching and maybe you will find some good.
    Cmon - I think you know this as well
    A great idea would be: managers can build their players by themselves - and pay a price for THAT - not for old players noone needs....