Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flinger

Thread: Player Progression Assistance

Player Progression Assistance

Hi guys, need some guidance please. How will I know from this screen (attached) when my player will increase to the next star? Not sure how it all works. Thanks in advance.Player Progression Assistance-image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DiNozzoGibbs View Post
    Hi guys, need some guidance please. How will I know from this screen (attached) when my player will increase to the next star? Not sure how it all works. Thanks in advance.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	10287
    This guy needs 72 points until the next star, 12 points to the next quality. When a player gains a star he needs 75 more skill points to get to the next star.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Hi guys, need some guidance please. How will I know from this screen (attached) when my player will increase to the next star? Not sure how it all works. Thanks in advance.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	10287
    He needs 75 skill points from * to * and 15 skill points to gain 1 quality. You would just add the points up, averaged them out. Simple math but if you search this forum you might come across some excel spreadsheets some users made.

Blargh... no need for a spreadsheet. Go to the next screen, and you have Attack/Defense/Physical averages... Add the 3 stats, subtract it to the next level * 3 (your player is 40, so next level 45 * 3) and divide all by 0.2. That'll give you the points you need.
    tarcanes92 likes this.

So basically it's over quite a long period from * to * - quite a number of seasons?

Pro
    So basically it's over quite a long period from * to * - quite a number of seasons?
    your younger fast trainers can gain over 3 skill points per day on average (if you train them between games) so they can improve more than 75 skill points in a season but not after they turn 21 from my experience unless you power train them..

Ah ok. What training is best? I know they have low/medium/hard, but in your experience, what works best? How many times do you train them in a day, if you only have one game a day?

Pro
    i calculate so that their stamina is between 97-99 for the next game. I train them to that point. I did not find difference between the types really.