Thread: Question about gifting

Question about gifting

Hi,i understand example that to send a official item i first have to buy items price by using real money and not earning,my question is this......example i want to buy barcelona emblem,199 tokens,i pay for these tokens and i can sent it,now what happens if i got more tokens in my account and after i want to send an item cost 99 tokens?item will arrive properly or i have to buy another 99 tokens by cash?if last thing happens it sucks,hope someone knows to answer me for 100% to be sure,thanks in advance

If you already have the item and you want to gift it to someone, you need to buy tokens equal or greater amount than the official items you want to gift to, even those tokens were already spent...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

so example i want to send barca full set....i have first to buy 199 plus 99 plus 99,instead of 199?****en unreal

Nonono. If you already bought 199T and all used, you can gift them all because your purchase already reached that amount. Try it, and post your screenshot!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

and one last question,i have 2 items official in my account,if i buy the amount of tokens are required would i be able to send them since they are now in stock ?or it will say me that i have to buy more?

Quote Originally Posted by paoki023 View Post
    and one last question,i have 2 items official in my account,if i buy the amount of tokens are required would i be able to send them since they are now in stock ?or it will say me that i have to buy more?
    Look above first

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC