Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [Redacted]

Banned
    From the amount of hating going on from a select few, you think that he is better around here than you portray.

You caused me to look up some of his posts and from what I read, tell me how this game will be more fun for the 3 of you. 3 out of how many? You would think that there would be a ton of people joining your own rant if he is so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    From the amount of hating going on from a select few, you think that he is better around here than you portray.

You caused me to look up some of his posts and from what I read, tell me how this game will be more fun for the 3 of you. 3 out of how many? You would think that there would be a ton of people joining your own rant if he is so bad.
    The main point of that ban is because he insulted Nordeus, nothing else...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    The main point of that ban is because he insulted Nordeus, nothing else...
    yes but what is the point of this thread? You joined this bandwagon. whats your beef with cracicot

I'd wager that Mourinho123 is a Nordeus employee that decided to gloat. He just joined and his first posts were in this thread. How fu**en lame is that?

Rookie
    Cracicot was quite critical of Nordeus, often with good reason, but I guess he crossed the line somewhere in the way he brought his criticism. Pity really. Nordeus seems to need some criticism to keep them sharp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim Craw View Post
    I'd wager that Mourinho123 is a Nordeus employee that decided to gloat. He just joined and his first posts were in this thread. How fu**en lame is that?
    first posts were to flame cracicot. More than likely it was a regular afraid to have flaming attached to his name.

still this thread is so useful to the game. why is it still here?

MDKII
    Banned or not, we still do not appreciate these kind of threads taking a jab at other members of the forums, so I'm going to close it down.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12