Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Question about condition?

Question about condition?

So, im to lazy and sometimes high to figure out if players playing only 45 min instead of 90 loose half the energy?
    or is it the same ****

Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    So, im to lazy and sometimes high to figure out if players playing only 45 min instead of 90 loose half the energy?
    or is it the same ****
    lol, thats too obvious, think you could of answered that one yourself there, players wont lose energy if there not playing.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    I Think more tired are the players more condition will they lose... especially during training... But i didn't check it out well

and i wanna ask another question
    if a player play 45 minute, he will get full training or half of it?

Quote Originally Posted by SzlnK View Post
    and i wanna ask another question
    if a player play 45 minute, he will get full training or half of it?
    He would get half of it, your player only recieves skill points for the time active in the match.
    SzlnK likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

thanks again. you are my hero today

Condition loss during a game is very much dependent on the orders you adopt.
    Arrows (up and down) on MF and ST burn more energy, (covering more ground).
    MOM marking also has the same effect.
    Hard attacking and attack will burn more, tends to hit MF and defenders more.
    Hard defending, defending also tires MF slightly more than the defenders while the ST will suffer the biggest loss.
    All the above have been monitored playing the same formation with the same players. Boring I know but .... getting to know how your team reacts to the above is the only way to plan recovery and limit the use of rest packs.
    AS a rule I find adopting anything other than 'Normal mentality' burns around 8% more condition on the affected players, though they do all shoot back up 5% after the game ends, or when you go back to the squad page.
    Just played attacking all 99% condition and superb morale, highest was GK 78% lowest was DML/ML playing as a wing back with red arrows, 68%, these were the end figures, after doing a few bits and bats went back into squad page lowest was back upto 74% this was without the 5% gain every three hours.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Condition loss during a game is very much dependent on the orders you adopt.
    Arrows (up and down) on MF and ST burn more energy, (covering more ground).
    MOM marking also has the same effect.
    Hard attacking and attack will burn more, tends to hit MF and defenders more.
    Hard defending, defending also tires MF slightly more than the defenders while the ST will suffer the biggest loss.
    All the above have been monitored playing the same formation with the same players. Boring I know but .... getting to know how your team reacts to the above is the only way to plan recovery and limit the use of rest packs.
    AS a rule I find adopting anything other than 'Normal mentality' burns around 8% more condition on the affected players, though they do all shoot back up 5% after the game ends, or when you go back to the squad page.
    Just played attacking all 99% condition and superb morale, highest was GK 78% lowest was DML/ML playing as a wing back with red arrows, 68%, these were the end figures, after doing a few bits and bats went back into squad page lowest was back upto 74% this was without the 5% gain every three hours.
    wow, great.. but are you sure this all is true?
    where did u get this info?!

self analyzing?

Accy, I've noticed the same, that condition values on the match screen are different from those when you return to the squad page. Based on what you've said, will playing normal with no arrows conserve energy?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15