Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flinger

Thread: Injury injury injury !!!!

Angry Injury injury injury !!!!

I know injurys are part of sport and every once in a while some will suffer more than others but ive had 8 injurys in the last 2 days and 7 of those were today !!!!! Thankfully i have a big squad but at this rate in 3 days time i wont have a team, come on nordeus i think its time to tone down the injurys because i think 7 in one day might be a little to extreme, thanks

Think yourself lucky... Some of us can't play a full team...

Have you seen this?

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    I can't see how the two can compare :P

lol july thats just to much but 7 in one day over 2 competitive games, 2 friendlys and 1 lot of training left me feeling a little hard done by lol

how the hell do you guys complaint about getting a lot of injuries, playing 4 games in a day, plus training? what's the average condition of your players?

I do think the injury rate is abusive in the game, but i complain about having 5 injuries in 4 days, but i never train a player bellow 80%, and rarely start a match with anyone below 90%.
    herdo likes this.

i have a squad of 22 players, so 2 games each, a few health packs used and this was over a 24 hour period so the condition of my players was good for all the games. Also you need to take into account the fact that u use less fitness for friendlys, and i also never use players with less than 90% !