Thread: The small squad disadvantage......

Pro

The small squad disadvantage......

Playing a guy in a few minutes, team full of scouts but only 3 subs. Hes got 2 defenders suspended so is going to play with 3(N)-3(N)-1-3. it annoys me when people have tiny squads which are all scouts, first ive seen this happen

Illegal formation, ill prob still get beat mind you haha!

They didn't really understand the game mechanics...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Nope, im still playing it reasonably safe though with 3(N)-5 (V)-2 as its away from home

I played a league with a 14 player team on one of my sub accounts and barely managed to qualify for the Champions League despite having the best team qualitywise in the league, so having 14 players definately limits your options for team selection. I think you need at least 18 players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

When playing 2 games every day it's definitely a squad game , and your reserves need to be able to step up to the plate . As I improve my 1st team squad I keep the old 1st team player as reserve
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Pro
    If you spend tokens on the game, suspensions and in game injuries are the only thing that limit you. You can use red and green packs otherwise. Because of the suspensions and in game injuries, I would say that you need more than 14, no matter how good the 14 are..