Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What is that?

Apprentice
    I think too many people rely on 5% or 10% quality difference being enough to warrant victory. Compared to the influence tactics and formations (should have!) that difference in quality becomes less important.

Saying that though, i'm sure half the people on the board would say that the game is completely random! Which it may very well be, but if it isn't ... this would be the case.

realistic?the nerds ho designed this game must go out and play to learn football.if a team is strong,most of the time wins......
    thats mean all the system is wrong,all the game is illegal beacouse not calculate your skills,the power of your team and players.....
    i play 7 games exactly the same......no matter if i start with 2 goals,in the end draw or lose......
    now i sea that after 75 minute other teams scores against me in all 7 games(!!!!!),and in 4 games after 85 minute........
    my DC,DR,DL ALL MAXIMUM POWER,no better to buy!

Dreamer
    Yay another conspiracy thread!

*does the conspiracy dance*
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Alexis, try not to support your team for a few times and see how it is. It worked quite well for me. From my humble experience, I tended to win more matches with higher score when I didn't support my team.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

an other game today EXACTLY the same,i have the lead and in the last minut the other team makes 2-2! 5 games 2-2 final score!
    my friend,i pay MONEY,to play......if i dont suport my team,why to pay?to make rich the nerds?

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Yay another conspiracy thread!

*does the conspiracy dance*
    Hey,is not any reason to write something if you gone write craps,hold them for your

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Angelis View Post
    my friend,i pay MONEY,to play...
    Well. You pay and you play and weird losses is part of the game. There is no problem here if you don't expect to pay money to win.
    Last edited by Антон Овчаренко; 08-02-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Angelis View Post
    realistic?the nerds ho designed this game must go out and play to learn football.if a team is strong,most of the time wins......
    thats mean all the system is wrong,all the game is illegal beacouse not calculate your skills,the power of your team and players.....
    i play 7 games exactly the same......no matter if i start with 2 goals,in the end draw or lose......
    now i sea that after 75 minute other teams scores against me in all 7 games(!!!!!),and in 4 games after 85 minute........
    my DC,DR,DL ALL MAXIMUM POWER,no better to buy!
    Why no change if it's going wrong ??? thats why football clubs sack their managers !!!!!!
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Dreamer
    *does another conspiracy dance*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12