Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By luzznsn
  • 1 Post By concretejungle

Thread: u can not be serious

u can not be serious

i just played my cl match vs a guy who has a 5 points lesser average quality. and i ****ing lost 4:0!!!!!! he has an average quality of 22.6 and mine is 27.6. he didnt even have his best players in his team and i had my best team. i played my normal formation(4-4-2) and all my players had above 90% fitness and moral. i could understand if i lose this match 1:0 or 2:1 or anything like that. but 4:0???? wtf is this ****? since im visiting this forum for some time now, i know im not the first player to experience such a bull****. does anyone from nordeus or whoever is responsible for the game even read this? and pls dont tell me that "just happens from time to time". this game exists for long time now and still there is bull**** like this happening. if i play a football manager like this one and spend my time on it, no matter if i spent money or not, i dont want it to give me any random results which not even nearly fit with the facts.
    Yinhung likes this.

What formations were played?

I remember holding a guy 0-0 in the CUP who was 3 levels above me because I played a formation that counters his.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by luzznsn View Post
    i just played my cl match vs a guy who has a 5 points lesser average quality. and i ****ing lost 4:0!!!!!! he has an average quality of 22.6 and mine is 27.6. he didnt even have his best players in his team and i had my best team. i played my normal formation(4-4-2) and all my players had above 90% fitness and moral. i could understand if i lose this match 1:0 or 2:1 or anything like that. but 4:0???? wtf is this ****? since im visiting this forum for some time now, i know im not the first player to experience such a bull****. does anyone from nordeus or whoever is responsible for the game even read this? and pls dont tell me that "just happens from time to time". this game exists for long time now and still there is bull**** like this happening. if i play a football manager like this one and spend my time on it, no matter if i spent money or not, i dont want it to give me any random results which not even nearly fit with the facts.
    as a new user myself i was talked into joining the game by a friend, ive found out first hand what a joke some of the aspects of the game are.. ive played 2 seasons and half way point ive been 5/12 points clear and 6 games later which ive lost or drawn im caught and overtaken by teams which have a rating of at least 5 points less quality.. same happened this season... my team improves quite a lot but same happens.. i played bottom of league who lost every single game last season and guess what? thats right i needed to win to have a chance of winning the league and i was playing the top of league in last game and i lost, his first win of season...guess what this season? me and top place are 10 clear of 3rd and ive just lost top spot due to crazy results and im playing top spot last game of season again..

a mate told me its all about getting money out of you in buying tokens which is why they throw crazy results out there in hope that you buy better players to take you team that bit further.. me personally would rather delete the app
    Yinhung likes this.

I'd like screenshots from the match report of that CL match.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Results like that do happen.. Ever watched the FA Cup 3rd round? Always a giant killing in there.

Just because your technically better than another team, it doesn't give you the automatic right to win. If it did, we wouldn't play football as it would be redundant as a sport.

Prime example.. Celtic beat Barcelona in the UEFA CL earlier this season and yet anyone would still acknowledge that Barca are much better than Celtic.

Just got to man up and deal with the fact your team didn't perform.
    Buttercup FC - Level 5
    Season 1 - 3rd
    Season 2 - 1st (Champions League Runner up, Cup Runner up)
    Season 3 - 1st (Cup winners)
    Season 4 - 2nd (Champions League winners, Cup Winners)
    Season 5 - Currently 1st...