Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Vicez
  • 1 Post By foulmouthbiotch

Thread: Nordeus please provide 'Patchnotes'

Nordeus please provide 'Patchnotes'

So just got an update on my phone for this game today. 12mb download - No idea what they've changed. it says on the app 'fixed some minor bugs in this update' but that's not changed in the past 2months with mobile top eleven getting new features in that time.

I think this essential to letting players know what's changed even the slightest bugs, what's the point of updating the game but not sharing what you've improved or changed but instead leaving your players in darkness. which imo is why the top eleven community has such a negative opinion on the game 'at times' and on your company.

An example of a made up bug could be. ' player 1 always trains his team after a game one time, all his players instantly drop to 1% fitness after hes only used 10% training the bug prevented him from training his team until an hour after the match now then player 1 see's an update but all it says is 'minor bug fixs' he thinks its the bug fix for his bug so after a game he trains his players the bug occurs again. unfortunately he had no greens and he had a very important cup final game early the next day.. he loses - rages - quits - nordeus loses money.

Just a random example.
    Personally id like to know what bug fixs there were or if theres been changes to the game engine etc.

Simply providing a list of bug fixs or changes without going to detailed would suffice.
    Most other games do this.
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    I have never seen a company hide so much information about their game. Not only bug fixes but valuable information relating to game play. Most of the info on the game I have read comes from people in this forum!!!
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    bump bump