Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Getting value for Tokens?

Getting value for Tokens?

Okay, so I succumbed to the thrill of a cheap token fix and purchased the 50 tokens for £3. What does everyone suggest or reckon is the best value for your tokens, placing a few bids on some decent free transfers? speeding up some builds? I'm relatively new to the game too so don't know all of the options. Any opinions greatly appreciated.

50T doesn't exactly get you a lot other than either a scout player or some extra bidding power in the auctions. With that £3 you should of took up an offer such as "godaddy" on trialpay and got yourself around 200T for about the same price by purchasing a domain.
    Incredipede likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well considering I have done around 10 or so things on the win tokens, and only received one reward I am a little sceptical about those offers.

Quote Originally Posted by StrataMartin View Post
    Well considering I have done around 10 or so things on the win tokens, and only received one reward I am a little sceptical about those offers.
    Yeah, sometimes you can't trust those payers. I know trialpay are good for paying up by contacting support by sending in your recept of purchase if the tokens don't credit in your T11 account as soon as you complete an offer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, sometimes you can't trust those payers. I know trialpay are good for paying up by contacting support by sending in your recept of purchase if the tokens don't credit in your T11 account as soon as you complete an offer.

So you reckon the godaddy offer is a good value for money one then? Sorry to bother you but is there a list of the best offers at all? I saw the guide to making tokens but it just isn't working for me.

Also another daft question possibly, I have a PR account on facebook, could I add it as a friend and get it to boost my referral points as none of my friends play T11.

So you reckon the godaddy offer is a good value for money one then? Sorry to bother you but is there a list of the best offers at all? I saw the guide to making tokens but it just isn't working for me.

Also another daft question possibly, I have a PR account on facebook, could I add it as a friend and get it to boost my referral points as none of my friends play T11.
    Trialpay offer the best. They are very customer friendly and I have had no issues with them

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Trialpay offer the best. They are very customer friendly and I have had no issues with them
    Is there any way to choose trial pay from the facebook app? it all just comes up higgledypiggledy on there, or is it all Trial pay on facebook? I say this as the android app you get to choose from a few don't you.

Unfortunately Godaddy won't work for me ;(

Is there any way to choose trial pay from the facebook app? it all just comes up higgledypiggledy on there, or is it all Trial pay on facebook? I say this as the android app you get to choose from a few don't you.
    It's on the top eleven website

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    I've found the only ones I don't really bother with are Matomy and TokenAds.

Supersonic Ads, Peanut Labs, Sponsor Pay and Super Rewards are all very good I've found. Trial Pay seems kinda hit and miss for me so far :/