Thread: Live game score

Live game score

Hi, I was just watching my game and it said I was winning with 6-0. After the game the score said 3-0. How is this possible. Yesterday I had the same kind of thing. I wad losing 4-2 and after the game the score was 3-1. How is this possible?

Tjank you in advance

Apprentice
    Sounds like some serious server issues, i'd take this up with Nordeus support ... not sure they can do anything though.

Apprentice
    That happen to me a couple times. But only when i watch the game on my phone.
    I was warching a game and saw i was winning 2-0. So i left and come back a few mins after and it said 5-0. At the end it was 3-0.
    Another time did the same thing winning 3-0 left. Come back it said 5-0 at 75thmins . I saw the comment and they were repeat ones. Comment would stop at 50thmins and then start again in 1min.
    Check ur game comment when that happen. And u will see what im talking about. Only if u are playing in ur phone.

I play the game on my phone so maybe thats the problem

Where can you complain about this so that they will do something about it? It was the same thing today. I thought I was ahead with 0-3 so I changed my formation. But after the game finished I saw it was only 0-1

And I dont get something else either. I had 18 shots of which 8 where on target and only 3 saves of the oposing team. I scored 1 so where did those other 4 shots go to?

Quote Originally Posted by Padje View Post
    And I dont get something else either. I had 18 shots of which 8 where on target and only 3 saves of the oposing team. I scored 1 so where did those other 4 shots go to?
    Don't read into the stats to much even the cometary contradicts itself. I had a striker who was said to be chipping the keeper & then blasted it home
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1