Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: To sell or not to sell.

To sell or not to sell.

I'm an experienced player but am in a quandary as to whether to sell a player or not.

The player concerned is my DC/DR, Anton Rabus. He has been with us for several seasons, but plays few games now. He is 27 years, and has 1 season left on his contract (after this season). He is the lowest quality and lowest worth player in the squad. However, whenever he does get an opportunity, he never seems to let me down. (Even when I was away and the engine decided to play him as an attacking midfielder, he earned an 8 rating). I am trying to strengthen the team but he would have to go to make space for a newcomer. Don't know what to do.

To sell or not to sell.-rabus.jpg ANTON RABUS
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Reminds me of the Andreas Costa situation you've had a while ago...

Think about next season, Player loses a star, he is 28, the standard of opponents increases all the time and a minimum of a 5* squad becomes the standard, He is certainly not Power 'Trainable' so basically he will have to be sold.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think I will wait until late in the season before finally deciding. As I'm in 6th position in the league, I am still not sure whether to tank this season, which would mean he wouldn't lose that star. Knowing my luck though, I'll play all sorts of illegal formations, and still end up 7th and going up.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33