• 1 Post By Mr Mercury
  • 1 Post By foulmouthbiotch
  • 1 Post By Phil Scrivener
  • 1 Post By Mr Mercury

Thread: Results preset?!

Rookie

Angry Results preset?!

Nordeus obviously penalizes teams....

I am playing in level 13. (5 cups, 7 league titles, 3 CL)
    I did huge investments the beginning of this season. Not changing all players but enhancing some with excessiv training.
    I have a team worth 1B with a playing strength of average 88+
    My main team is 89,5 that means almost 7 stars average...
    I dont want to mention how many token I spent to get the team to that stage...

Now...
    My team is loosing every second league match. Mainly against teams with average 2 stars less... (= ~ 78)
    Disregarding what system, tactic I am playing.

Interesting:
    My players are playing... all comments about what my players are doing... opponent suddenly gets e.g. 3 shots + 2 shots on goal... without any activity...
    So statistics at the end show opponent with aprox. equal number oft shots. But this is not a must.
    Some of the losses happend in games where my team was absolutely predominant. Most against teams where the opponents manager did not even watch the game.

Now some will propably say "hey, you played the wrong tactic. You should not play e.g. 4-1-3-2 against a 4-4-2" and "dont play offensive" or bull**** like that.
    As stated... we are talking about a team that is 2 classes better than the opponent (if you consider 1 star as 1 class).
    So if such a team may not choose its own tactic.... then I dont know....
    That is as if you would say Manchester Utd has to play defensive and in a certain formation as otherwise they will loose against Stourbridge... That is simply bull****.
    I mean, that MAY happen once in a while.... but CERTAINLY not several times in the first quater of a season...

Also it is simply not to understand, that different players, that played form 7/8 or so in the last couple of games, from one moment to the next are playing a 4 or 5. OK, again... that MAY happen once in a while with ONE player or even with two. But not with different players in every second match. Specially when you are playing with more or less fixed formations where players are used to each other.

In short: It very much seems that Nordeus is BETRAYING its clients by presetting results and/or penalizing certain teams.

If some of you had similar experiences, please add them to this thread...
    tongly45 likes this.

My team isn't as good as yours, but your point about the comments is interesting. I've watched matches and read "Player X through to the goal" etc. and it seems like my team is bossing the game, then look at the statistics and the other team has more possession and more shots.
    IMO, the comments are just a wasted feature, and the statistics are pretty meaningless too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    My team isn't as good as yours, but your point about the comments is interesting. I've watched matches and read "Player X through to the goal" etc. and it seems like my team is bossing the game, then look at the statistics and the other team has more possession and more shots.
    IMO, the comments are just a wasted feature, and the statistics are pretty meaningless too.
    So it seems that what you are saying is that only results matter - stats and comments mean nothing. \

In a sophisticated game, stats would be boss and make all the difference in the world. Since this is t11 and hardly sophisticated, where management is a room full of monkeys and the devs are happy to sit on their thumbs, stats are bullocks and are window dressing.

Look at all the troll/LOL results and if that doesnt win you over, the customer service should. lol

Regarding the OP, this is typical of a game with no direction. They make a mediocre football game to make themselves rich and a ton of fools fall over themselves buying tokens for nothing - it most certainly doesnt buy them a winning team. And this forum is just the tip of the iceberg. what about all the other morons who buy tokens and dont complain about the LOL/troll results???

Moral of the story: stop buying tokens and spend your money on football manager. when management at t11 get their collective heads out of their a$$es, maybe this game will become boss. Until then, Im going back to full contact parcheesi.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    So it seems that what you are saying is that only results matter - stats and comments mean nothing. \
    Pretty much, based on my observations. Watching live, reading comments and seeing your stats should give you more control over the result but it doesn't seem to happen.
    Yinhung likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Pretty much, based on my observations. Watching live, reading comments and seeing your stats should give you more control over the result but it doesn't seem to happen.
    I agree totally - how is it you can totally dominate with 70% possession and a ton of shots on net, have more quality than the other team, the other manager doesnt watch the match, you have an effective formation and tactics....and still lose 2-0 at home.

underdogs win too often in t11. and they are not just having a good day, this is programmed to happen.
    Yinhung likes this.

I'm guessing the game would be boring if we all won every game !!! so some programming is inevitable .
    Yinhung likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Ofc top eleven trys to keep as similar to the premier league as possible and I understand there are flukey results every now and then but ive seen games where a team loses 4 players to injury in a single game = pretty sure that's unlikely in the premier league injuries happen but there not frequent some teams go a whole season without an injury in top eleven that's probably impossible.
    The fact that all 3 of my second teams which I barely manage (one of them had a guy on the first team out for 6 days but I didn't take him off for 4 matchs so I think I played 10 men, awks when I won all 4 games.. vs stronger opponents) seem to be doing pretty well there all in the top 4 one was unbeaten in the first 6 matchs then I watched the next 2 matchs got dominated in both .. same happened on my third account unbeaten in season had drawn twice tho, watched the game vs 'last place wasn't active had to have a team made for him - lost 3-0 its hilarious he had a striker in goal / a defender upfront yeah.. nice game mechanics huh.

the fact that my first team struggle against nearly all my league opponents and let in goals when I have the only scout goalie + best defense in the league kinda puts me off playing this game. the fact that a 1 star striker has scored more goals than my scout striker kinda pisses me off.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    I'm guessing the game would be boring if we all won every game !!!
    I could live with that....

so some programming is inevitable.
    Well... SOME programming... OK. Could live with that too.

But NOT every second game!!!! This I concider as fraught!!!

And we should do something against it... Something Nordeus cannot simply ignore...

Maybe I'll have an idea...

If so, I will let you know!

Meanwhile: Whoever has similar experiences should list them in this thread...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    I could live with that....

Well... SOME programming... OK. Could live with that too.

But NOT every second game!!!! This I concider as fraught!!!

And we should do something against it... Something Nordeus cannot simply ignore...

Maybe I'll have an idea...

If so, I will let you know!

Meanwhile: Whoever has similar experiences should list them in this thread...
    We cant get away with programming, however bad it is, since this game is as simplistic as it comes. The more I read this forum, the more I believe that Nordeus is the great wizard of Oz behind the curtain. They are secretive and for good reason: the more information we have on the game, the easier it is to play and the easier it is to call them out for cheating us. Nordeus is afraid of giving out game info, or they would have done it by now, like EVERY OTHER COMPANY WITH A GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    I'm guessing the game would be boring if we all won every game !!! so some programming is inevitable .
    True, but my point is not that I expect to win every game, rather that I expect the results to reflect the stats more closely. If I have 80-20 possession and get 1 shot on goal when my opponent gets 10, what's the point of playing a legal formation? If I have 10 shots on target when my opponent has 1 and I lose 1-0, of course I'm going to be angry (and happy if the opposite happens). It can happen and can bring some element of surprise to the game, but it shouldn't happen so often or so obviously as to detract from the game.
    Managers who actively manage don't seem to be at any advantage over inactive/abandoned teams (based on what I read in these forums), which ain't right. Jus' sayin.
    Yinhung likes this.