Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why is morale dropping every freaking night?!

Rookie

Why is morale dropping every freaking night?!

You would think that football players that earn so much money and have sex with supermodels in their luxurious bedrooms, would wake up feeling great about themselves, but they wake up so depressed!...
    Are they having nightmares?!
    MKL likes this.

Banned
    Read the thread by cracicot, it says that until Nordeus explains morale a bit better, all you can prove is that it can go either up or down, but never know exactly why. Remember, everything in this game is geared towards you spending tokens, so by using so many red/green/blue, it tries to persuade you to buy tokens or suffer.

That's right. They are trying to force you to buy tokens.

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Pro
    i never see getting morale boosters as a problem, ive a 22 man squad and all have full morale. Thats even with 1 injury a day being healed for the last week. (yes, yes i know im playing into there hands by healing injuries) for what its worth, i do buy tokens but i use them soley on auctions, wouldnt dream of buying any packs or cash

Create 2 accounts as "Punchbags" and play friendlies against them, you will win the friendlies easily each time and get a stack of blue boosters that you will never need to use!
    KoHearts likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

MKL
    I think the op is right and NGE should implement some easy going girls (and boys !) so that our well paid players gain more morale each night.
    itayfranko likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Create 2 accounts as "Punchbags" and play friendlies against them, you will win the friendlies easily each time and get a stack of blue boosters that you will never need to use!
    The problem is that the great NGE makes sure at least one of your players gets injured in those friendly games, even though both of the sides use easy tackles...
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    The problem is that the great NGE makes sure at least one of your players gets injured in those friendly games, even though both of the sides use easy tackles...
    I get at least 1 injury per 2 friendlies. Just got one of my better ST injured for "streching" on normal mode. Off for 7 days
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    My average is 0.4 injuries/game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My team morale is totally shot this season .. playing two friendlies a day and still can't even come anywhere near catching up on morale.

re: injuries, I've set up a spreadsheet to track everything this season - games, tactics, training ... so far I have 6 injuries in 928 hours of training & match play. Subjectively, pretty typical for my ten seasons in T11, objectively far, far below RL injury rates.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast