Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tongly45

Thread: what strategy to win the cup

what strategy to win the cup

of course , the best one is sell all your team at the end of season and get 3* player insteed. but we're not always do this. Each person has his own strategy, i 'd like get some discussion may be we 'll find something new and applicable for our situation

i go first:

Main team : my team now compose of 5-6* player. each season, i bough some scout and some 5* near 6* player in TM and improve immidiate my team 5Q in first 2 day of the season. So, my team isn't far from the other but i'll get fair chance to win if i have better tactics

Sub-account= 50T team (i watch some video but it can reduce to 35T if i don't help main team train young player).
    I try to get promoted every season. but only active in tranfer market only 1 season/2 season. ie i won't buy any player in one season and sell half of best 11 at the end of season. and don't add any skill for them. Next season, 2*player will automatically add to the team and i bough player 15 better and have very good chance to win the cup. with 100T i can bough 10-15 decent 5* player (26-30 yo) and imidiately improve my 11 best player about 12Q. this season you have also good chance to win the league

the most difficult thing is get promoted next season after the season you win the cup with only 4* team. What level this strategy still working.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Pro
    Best and most frequent stategy for cup progression is a literal top 11. Have amazing first team but let subs and reserves deteriorate to one star. Probably ****s them over a few times through suspension but not that often id think

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Best and most frequent stategy for cup progression is a literal top 11. Have amazing first team but let subs and reserves deteriorate to one star. Probably ****s them over a few times through suspension but not that often id think
    the disavantage is he has only 1 formation, and no flexible in live match. in fact i only scare of them if his best 11 is all 7*. Play hard tackling and counter formation get you through.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    the disavantage is he has only 1 formation, and no flexible in live match. in fact i only scare of them if his best 11 is all 7*. Play hard tackling and counter formation get you through.
    No to get a good cup draw he goes down the route of literal top 11, once the cup tourney starts he can buy more subs

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    No to get a good cup draw he goes down the route of literal top 11, once the cup tourney starts he can buy more subs
    if he keep his 11 best player. he have 3 x 19Q/11 = 5 Q better than your team ). it's a good strategy
    herdo likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28