Thread: Some Questions after playing for 1 week

Some Questions after playing for 1 week

Hello and sorry for my bad written english.
    I can read and understand english well but my written and speaken one is very bad.

I play this game now for 1 week and i try to read a lot in the forum to answer the question i have by myself and try to understand most part of the game.

i dont try to buy tokens so i cant use powertraining etc.

Question about the team:

A1: Does it have any negative influence if you have players from many different countries?

A2: I am in the first league (normal ;-)) and try to reach a new one every next season. Can i find somewhere a list or something else where i can see what quality a league have? Or with what quality i am good in league 3 at example? Or is this a surprise at the start of the new season and i have to look what teams are in my league?

A3: For long term (first 5 seasons..) can i train my team what i have at the moment and be strong enough for the higher leagues (1 to 5) when i have only 1 to 2 matches a day and not powerleveling? Or it es better to buy new 4-5 star players for a new season?

A4: Why does 18 years old player have so a high price at the transfer market? I have 3 player 18 years old and around quality 16 with a market price higher then 1 mio. Hold them and train (get very fast very better??) or is it a better way to buy a 23quality player for 0.5 Mio?

A5: At the moment i play a 4 4 2 and with no tactic changes to standard.
    The quality of my team is:
    GK: 22 Q 21 years old
    DL: 21 Q 27 y
    DC: 23 Q 24 y
    DC: 23 Q 26 y
    DR: 21 Q 20 y
    ML: 20 Q 22 y
    MC: 23 Q 26 y
    MC: 24 Q 23 y
    MR: 24 Q 25 y
    ST: 21 Q 22 y
    ST: 22 Q 29 y

some big mistakes to correct?

Other questions:

B1: it is normal that i cant write a message to my top11 friends?

B2: is there a prefer way to expand my stadium and the other stuff around? To get many blue red green booster etc?
    Last edited by punie; 08-10-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punie View Post
    A1: Does it have any negative influence if you have players from many different countries?
    Only if they are French, then they cant score.

A2: I am in the first league (normal ;-)) and try to reach a new one every next season. Can i find somewhere a list or something else where i can see what quality a league have? Or with what quality i am good in league 3 at example? Or is this a surprise at the start of the new season and i have to look what teams are in my league?
    No. No. Yes.

A3: For long term (first 5 seasons..) can i train my team what i have at the moment and be strong enough for the higher leagues (1 to 5) when i have only 1 to 2 matches a day and now powerleveling? Or it es better to buy new 4-5 star players for a new season?
    a bit of both. Because your teams loses a star each season, you will need to bring in new blood, especially when powerlevelling or POWERTRAINING (PT), where you will get rid of slow trainers.

Level 1 through 3 is fairly simple and you will have no problem buying players. You will have a problem SELLING players as nobody usually wants your bad players.

Read more on auctions and when to buy players and make your own mind up because everyone does it differently. I buy 5 star players at the end of the season knowing they go down to 4 star, but those 4 star are usually young players and will gain it back fast. not only that, but you save tokens by not getting into bidding wars like in the start of EVERY season. Buying a 5 star on the last day of the season is better than wasting a crapload of tokens on the first day buying a 4 star. But if you are PT, then you have tokens to waste, so you can easily waste them buying 18yo 5 star players on the first few days.

Go to the showcase thread & view other players achievements it is very informative regarding what you can achieve at each levels
    Team showcase

The nationality has no relevance

Try to get your players to 3 star before the end of the season, you will find that all players loose a star each season so you will be going into season 2 with 2 star players, try to do this each season.

Only train your 18-22 yr players if you plan to keep them they should train fast & progress with you to each level, but the older ones will struggle.

The 18 yr players are more expensive because if you look after them they will stay with you longer & the higher the price the better they train.

Try & contact your friends through Facebook or this forum using their e-mail.

Be patient with your stadium not all your fans will come to support you so by expanding your capacity to early will be a waste of time, get your youth, training & medical to the next level every time before anything else, all the rest you will find you have to upgrade to level up.

Good luck

Your team looks great! Did you bought any tokens or just battle on the transfer market? Do you have a screenshot of your jersey's and logo's?

Wrong topic, sorry!