Thread: Manipulating Competition

Lightbulb Manipulating Competition

hey guys

can you share with me what you know about how nordeus generate new league and competition? i mean, how do they assign teams to some competition? is it purely random? for two seasons in a row i always get token-buyer team (with all scout players and crazy number of seats) in my cup and champions and i ALWAYS get eliminated by them. it sucks since my friend's competition are always so easy. he already gets double twice in a row but on the other hand i never get champions or cup title. why is this always happening to me? is there any way to manipulate this?

btw, i added a girl from brazil (she's beautiful that's why ) last season as friend and this season it turns out that she is on the same league as me. i'm sure there are thousands of players playing at my level and in the same server as me. to be on the same league with her i don't think it's a coincidence. so i'm pretty sure nordeus arrange players to be on the same league as their friends. my question is, does the same rule apply also to cup and champions? at this point i'm not so sure since she is not in the same cup with me.

i notice that in the champions group, there always be a team who finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th at the previous season (just like real champions league). is there similar rule in league competition? currently on my league, there are 3 teams who get the title last season. there are also teams who finish 2nd and 3rd last season. what about your league? i'm wondering how do exactly nordeus arrange our teams?

what do you know about this? how can we manipulate our next season next week?

thanks a lot guys
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-10-2013 at 05:41 AM.

98 views and still no reply? new season clock is ticking guys hahaha

okay, from the beautiful brazilian girl fact, i got an idea that you can manipulate your next season league and choose your rivals or enemies by making friends with them before the season starts. for example, if you want to compete with low quality players (maybe 6-10 points behind) you can befriend them and expect to see them in the same league next season. my friend is a little different. because his competitions are always so easy and boring and nobody in the league and champions watches the game except him, now he likes to search good quality players so that his new season will be more competitive. that's how we manipulate the competition.

personally i don't want to face crazy token buyer team next season and now i'm struggling to find a way to avoid them. there should be another strategy. but what?
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-10-2013 at 04:43 AM.

The game likes to pair your team up with friend clubs of the same level, so chances are you maybe friends with someone who is also friends with that crazy token buyer, thus the game chucks all of you in the same league, best way to avoid token teams is just not have any friends on the same level as you. I've even been chucked in the same champions league group as a friend club before. Teams that don't have friend clubs are likely to be used by the game last to make up numbers in the leagues to 14 teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

no. my leagues are always safe until now. i always get the trophy. but i don't know why i always encounter those token buyer in my cup and champions. this season i learn a lesson that the drawing for champions league playoff is not random at all (totally different from what is written in rules!!). if i knew this, i can avoid encountering token buyer team by adjusting my final position in group. i don't have to finish 1st if then i will face this kind of team in quarter final. that's what happened this season. i got eliminated at quarter final although my team is the 2nd strongest team in competition based on quality rating. sure i will use this strategy next season to avoid some teams and raise the probability of winning the champions league.
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-10-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Take a look here: How competitions are formed? (Leagues and Cup) : Nordeus Support maybe it will help you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook