Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Project - JOIN US AND IMPROVE YOUR GAME

Project - JOIN US AND IMPROVE YOUR GAME

We are a group of friends that actually created a new page about this awesome and 'world wide' game. We're looking for administrators and everyone around to join us and improve their gamestyle/gameplay. If you think you really need to improve your skills or that you can actually share your knowledge let me know, whisper me and I'll show you the page, ask you few questions and give you your real status.

I'm not gonna flame this forum with PUB or spam and If I'm doing something wrong, I'll accept your warnings.

Thank you and good luck guys!

^ You will get banned, simple as.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

All I'm doing is improving and make this game even more enjoyable to play.
    I have my advantages as the devs do.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Luís Telmo View Post
    All I'm doing is improving and make this game even more enjoyable to play.
    I have my advantages as the devs do.

Regards
    Yes but your not allowed to advertise any other games or advertise you have admin vacancies etc.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm advertising this game and only that.
    And who cares if I have admin vacancies? People should have access to the most information possible.
    I'm talking about a facebook page, this is mostly a facebook game. Nordeus has nothing to loose with some partnership

Thanks for your advise anyways. Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Luís Telmo View Post
    I'm advertising this game and only that.
    And who cares if I have admin vacancies? People should have access to the most information possible.
    I'm talking about a facebook page, this is mostly a facebook game. Nordeus has nothing to loose with some partnership

Thanks for your advise anyways. Regards
    Yes but this forum runs on a Zero Tolerance on advertising, It's known as SPAM.

Then I ask a dev to delete this asap.

Thank you once more.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If is about Top Eleven, you can keep it for the moment just please don't spam and promote the forum too

MDKII
    Community-driven projects like these are fine as long as you don't spam it on the forums (best stick to one topic) and make it clear it's a community project. IE, please don't do anything that would make users think that you officially represent Nordeus or Top Eleven.

Nordeus allows on facebook even spamming and scamming pages like the "free t11 tokens page", they even can post onto the official page without Nordeus caring an inch about its players getting botted and spammed with the t11 trademark. I do not see problems in an actually legit page, for once.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast