Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Adel Gamal
  • 1 Post By ice87s

Thread: Why did Nordeus closed the request without solving it?

Why did Nordeus closed the request without solving it?

Hi,

A few day ago, I had encountered a problem while I was in bidding war. I have been bidding against him until round 18, my bid icon suddenly "FADE OUT". I cannot enter bid anymore while I still have 200T and Cash.

But I failed to take a screen shot as I was using S3 galaxy. As you all know, the only way to take screen shot from s3 is to swap the screen which doesn't function on s3 while playing TOP ELEVEN.

Obviously I am not satisfy with this, so i Open a request in Nordeus support. However, this request have been closed for 2 times without solving or replying.

Why is it so?

Is it the way Nordeus treat their users?

At least, they should reply me with some reasonable answer or give my tokens back. 19 tokens gone for nothing...
    Really pissed me off!!!!
    I would accept losing 19T if I failed to bid or connection error.

But this is really ridiculous, see 19T flying away in front of you eye with 'Fade icon"

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    But if you can't prove it kinda hard to get tokens back, they are getting a lot of mails like this daily.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    But if you can't prove it kinda hard to get tokens back, they are getting a lot of mails like this daily.
    But they can check through their system, I believe.

At least, they should reply me with reasonable answer, not closed the case directly without answering it.

Don't you think so?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    But they can check through their system, I believe.

At least, they should reply me with reasonable answer, not closed the case directly without answering it.

Don't you think so?
    Insists on them to replay and bring your tokens back ... I'm always do this and it works great... but sometimes you may get your needs after a relatively long time.

but don't give up ... and good luck with nordeus
    ice87s likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Insists on them to replay and bring your tokens back ... I'm always do this and it works great... but sometimes you may get your needs after a relatively long time.

but don't give up ... and good luck with nordeus
    This is my thrid time to re-post it. and I will keep doing it until I got the answer or my token back.

Well, you know what, they just closed my request again.

I am gonna re-post it again!!!!!!!!
    Adel Gamal likes this.