Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: tokens

Angry tokens

tokens ขอฉันติดลบได้อย่ภ²à¸‡à¹„ร

how do i get negative tokens

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    What you mean Negative tokens, like to have -10 or?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkZa RaMa II View Post
    tokens ขอฉันติดลบได้อย่ภ²à¸‡à¹„ร

how do i get negative tokens
    You can't get negative tokens ever.

Apprentice
    Can anyone tell me about the tokens contracts? I currently use 'Extra for Dedication', 5 tokens every 4 days. 'Win Your Tokens' gives 1 extra for winning a league match, so what is the basic deal? Do you get any tokens at all if you do horribly in the league?

aaron,i always use the token per day contract,just to be safe. the defeat your league opponent contract does not make sense!!! you never play a league match more than once a day anyway. when i chose that contract i got nothing if i lost and just one if i won,its the worst contract in the game.

Apprentice
    Did you get a token a day with the 'Win Your Tokens' contract? I was thinking it said extra for winning and finishing top and everything, so maybe there's still the basic one token a day.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    Did you get a token a day with the 'Win Your Tokens' contract? I was thinking it said extra for winning and finishing top and everything, so maybe there's still the basic one token a day.
    I always use token per every day if i logged to the game and take additional one ... I didn't change this contact ever since my register in this game .

Apprentice
    My question is regarding the 'Win Your Tokens' contract, though, where you get extra tokens for winning league matches, winning the league, qualifying for CL, etc.

On top of those extra tokens, is there a basic deal? Do you get a token per day using that deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    Did you get a token a day with the 'Win Your Tokens' contract?.
    no its crazy!! i got no automatic tokens and just one if i won,but if i lost i got nothing!!!! its a rip.

edit..you only get one token per league match won,you get nothing for cup matches.

If "Win Your Tokens" Contract included winning your cup and champions league games then it would of been a good deal otherwise this contract is a bad deal - I just take the 1 per day contract.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast