Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Phil Scrivener
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Why am I not being to score more goals?

Why am I not being to score more goals?

To say the truth is that my team is winning most of the matches but all those matches have been won by small goal differnces only. the highest goal of my team in this season is just 3. i have many talented players all 5 star and a scout. then why so?? is it because i have changed their name?

Why am I not being to score more goals?-league.jpgWhy am I not being to score more goals?-rating.jpgWhy am I not being to score more goals?-stats.jpg

You can improve the finishing ability of players in the training menu, have you tried other formations , Do you use attacking or defensive tactics ? I have changed players names before with not much effect on the way they play that might just be a coincidence ( not sure if anyone knows better )? might also add you play with a lot of arrows on this makes your players tired in the game. Hope someone with more experience answers, We all want to score more goals !!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Also, as your opponents see your offensive setup they probably go go into more defensive mode. What are the ratings of your forwards? Have you tried switching sides on your strikers? Sounds silly but can make a difference.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Definitely switching your strikers from left to right or visa versa can make a difference.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Also, as your opponents see your offensive setup they probably go go into more defensive mode. What are the ratings of your forwards? Have you tried switching sides on your strikers? Sounds silly but can make a difference.
    The strikers are very good 94 and 93, 5 stars for level 15. no the teams do not set their formations based on me as when i play friendlies against the weaker teams when they are offline i still draw or win by just 1 or 2 goals and the shots on goals are also less.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Definitely switching your strikers from left to right or visa versa can make a difference.
    Nope. the situations are the same

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    You can improve the finishing ability of players in the training menu, have you tried other formations , Do you use attacking or defensive tactics ? I have changed players names before with not much effect on the way they play that might just be a coincidence ( not sure if anyone knows better )? might also add you play with a lot of arrows on this makes your players tired in the game. Hope someone with more experience answers, We all want to score more goals !!!!
    yes i have tried some other formations such as 4-4-2 and 3-4-2 but my team is even worse in it so i chose this formation. still not able to socre goals

by the way, my tactics:
    Why am I not being to score more goals?-tactics.jpg

I myself only use attacking near end of game, I don't start with it.
    I only use a couple sets arrows, on wingers. Speaking of which,ML/MR are good for making goals happen.
    Man on Man does not seem to offer the defensive coverage of zonal, and you use trap with it very dangerous defensively.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-13-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Aabhash7 View Post
    The strikers are very good 94 and 93, 5 stars for level 15. no the teams do not set their formations based on me as when i play friendlies against the weaker teams when they are offline i still draw or win by just 1 or 2 goals and the shots on goals are also less.
    I *really* hope those are matches you prearranged with friends, doesn't sound fair play.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]