Thread: Will they make it??????

Rookie

Talking Will they make it??????

Okay soo we are half way point this season !!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    Btw i want you people to tell me whether my team Legends FC can make it through or not!
    We are level 5 and 2nd in league right now.....Our main opponent is theerwat FC who are almost as equal in strength !!!
    This is how the league table looks like and my rivals team looks like!!
    Will they make it??????-screenshot-7-.jpgWill they make it??????-screenshot-8-.jpgWill they make it??????-screenshot-9-.jpg
    And this is how my team looks like
    Will they make it??????-screenshot-10-.jpgWill they make it??????-screenshot-11-.jpg
    Please say me whether i can win this league and whether i can defeat my rival...i had a match against him before and we drew 2-2!!
    And this is my champions league results!!
    I am playing against a really really really good team just take a look @ his team!!
    Will they make it??????-screenshot-12-.jpgWill they make it??????-screenshot-13-.jpgWill they make it??????-screenshot-14-.jpg
    I couldnt believe that i won 3-0 against him !!!
    Will i be able to perform the same way against them in the 2nd leg with my present team?? Or should i take any measures??
    Thank you for your spending your valueble time reading my forum!!! Feel free to comment!!! Thank you in Advance

You can do it 5 points behind if he slips up once then you can beat him in your second meeting wish you luck in the Champions league as well
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Odds To Win Title: theerwat FC 1/2, Legends FC 13/8.

You have a slightly better team than him, but being behind slightly in the title race makes theerwat favourites to win the league, you will most likely need to beat him when you play him again and you can't afford any slip ups it seems.

Rookie
    Hehe Thank you!!

Rookie
    Y i know but its gonna be easy for me cause ther is no other team in my league whos good most of them are inactive!!!
    I know i have to win against him to win the league but the pretty side is that i will mostly play against him in champions league before my league schedule with him ...soo i can check out whether i can do it or not and what all improvements i need to do!!