Thread: earning tokens for free

earning tokens for free

i was on top eleven on my phone trying to get tokens.one item was to get free ringtones and earn tokens.when i clicked on it it said you will be charged £4.50 per month until you send stop to a number.i did this immediately as i dont want to be charged.are these people taking money by advertising free stuff.will they take any money from me and if they do what can i do about it.help please.

win tokens requires you to make a purchase or complete a survey. by responding stop that wil be the end of it put you will of paid them the £4.50 for however many tokens were advertised.

token ads be wary. i have reported them to the advertising standards authority.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeough View Post
    win tokens requires you to make a purchase or complete a survey. by responding stop that wil be the end of it put you will of paid them the £4.50 for however many tokens were advertised.

token ads be wary. i have reported them to the advertising standards authority.
    didnt get the tokens

Quote Originally Posted by chucklebrother View Post
    i was on top eleven on my phone trying to get tokens.one item was to get free ringtones and earn tokens.when i clicked on it it said you will be charged £4.50 per month until you send stop to a number.i did this immediately as i dont want to be charged.are these people taking money by advertising free stuff.will they take any money from me and if they do what can i do about it.help please.
    The text messages you received, especially the one that you stopped, do not delete, wait to see if you are charged then contact your phone contract provider they should be able to track the number and give you additional help.
    If not trading standards.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

IMO it's time some complaints started going into FB, we're just wasting our time with third parties and Nordeus.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklebrother View Post
    send a mail to that company who is making this offer.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Sometimes by sending "STOP" to the incoming number just advertise that the telephone number is live and in use, you might end up getting more crap along the line !!

sKiNsTeR