0 0%
  • Warn them for first time, next time ban from the game

3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Tokkens

Exclamation Tokkens

I have seen people hacking tokens, and with the help of that thy are gaining level4* 5* 6* easily.

it says when you hack token its changes your IP so noredun cant even do anything, it seems they are so helpless.

Few things need to be changed.

1) When you bid, for a player, please close the deal after the first knockout round. Because the hackers have more tokken and as per knockout round system the hackers keep on going and one who dosent have to lose eveything, player + tokkens
    (PAID). Please have some respect for loyal token buyers.

2) Restrict knockout round to first. its should not go to round 2,3....

3) Give at least one token on winning the match.

4) Scout player token requirement is too high, 50Token is a LOT, i mean seriously a lot, it should be around (15, 20, Max 25)

5) PLEASE PLEASE STOP HACKERS, as NOREDUS can access to all profiles please ban those who get 500+ token in just one night, you know who pays you send message to the person who buy, you can find and track it.
    Last edited by Walliemia Shoaib; 08-14-2013 at 11:23 AM.

MDKII
    There are no working hacks for Top Eleven, including Token hacks. Anyone advertising them is just scamming.

FCB
    who has 5* and 6* all are token buyers not hackers including myself ... there are lot of rich kids who don't know what to do with the money and they spend like anything....

I support this point ... tokens should be based on quality like 50 tokens for a player Quality ending with 4/9 is okay but not for a 29/30 yo player who just turned as a scout.

Quote Originally Posted by Walliemia Shoaib View Post

3) Scout player token requirement is too high, 50Token is a LOT, i mean seriously a lot, it should be around (15, 20, Max 25)
    Walliemia Shoaib likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    There are no working hacks for Top Eleven, including Token hacks. Anyone advertising them is just scamming.
    Thr are...you can find it in transfr window, a single user bidding on almost all players, and then bidding in knockout. your token get finished but the other user just keep bidding. i have bought token and lost to such users

FCB3

yes i agree with you, but are you sure there are no hacker??? you see a lot of videos. and i tried one of the file,(not a hacker, just wanted to check, I DO BUY TOKENS) the file was not updated, but it actually almost worked

you can have a team full of 5* without buying any token. i have about 5 accounts like this. it's not hack but management skill. LOL
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Yes, you always need management skills for football, as u are on level4, you can swap, but what about ppl who are on level 1-3, thy cant swap players, even if thy creat 4-5-6 accounts

i can do it when i was in level 1 account. 35T you can buy 15 player if you know how to avoid bidding war
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

I only hack tokens from my wife's wallet :l
    Maranwe and Phil Scrivener like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Walliemia Shoaib View Post
    I have seen people hacking tokens, and with the help of that thy are gaining level4* 5* 6* easily.

it says when you hack token its changes your IP so noredun cant even do anything, it seems they are so helpless.

Few things need to be changed.

1) When you bid, for a player, please close the deal after the first knockout round. Because the hackers have more tokken and as per knockout round system the hackers keep on going and one who dosent have to lose eveything, player + tokkens
    (PAID). Please have some respect for loyal token buyers.

2) Restrict knockout round to first. its should not go to round 2,3....

3) Give at least one token on winning the match.

4) Scout player token requirement is too high, 50Token is a LOT, i mean seriously a lot, it should be around (15, 20, Max 25)

5) PLEASE PLEASE STOP HACKERS, as NOREDUS can access to all profiles please ban those who get 500+ token in just one night, you know who pays you send message to the person who buy, you can find and track it.
    There are no hackers... it's called TOKEN BUYING.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast