Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Top Eleven App vs TokenAds

Top Eleven App vs TokenAds

Now as many of you are aware the top eleven app has an offers section which includes the not so great TokenAds as a source of receiving "tokens" but how many of you have completed them offers and not received your tokens?

I am now a level 4 manager and have completed plenty of offers over the past 4 months but I have probably only got my award about 5 times out of about 40-50+ times...

My question is primarily have you had the same problems? Also what phone do you use, have you tried the airport app offer successfully (newly added) and what is your location?

Im from Manchester UK I have a Galaxy S3 I have not had an offer pay out for some time and TokenAds seem to dismiss every problem reported as it not being completed through their system!

Correct me if im wrong but if its on the top eleven app and I have completed the offer I should recieve my tokens right?

TokenAds seem to pass responsibilty off to the other companies involved as well including nordeus but I highly doubt its anyone elses fault and responsibilty but their own.

Any feedback is much appreciated as I think its time US the customer gets what we are OWED. After all, the customer is always right... right?

Before some of you jump on the "have you fully completed the offer" bandwagon the answer is yes, I wouldn't be here otherwise venting my frustrations at TokenAds for being utter rubbish :-)

TokenAds are a big scam and it's not just on the phone but on the desktop as well. They will not give you your tokens even with evidence and will proceed to say that there still is no evidence. It is an ongoing problem and many users have issues with them including me... When will Nordeus realise that they aren't a good company and are just there for the money and don't care about users
    thon likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Thought as much ha. Nordeus need to sort TokenAds out by making them either pay out or get rid and Nordeus can compensate us.

The amount of details we pump into these offers is unreal and a pain, not only because we dont get our rewards but its a time consuming task contacting all parties involved to try and regain our tokens and allllllllll the time spent removing all the junk they send us.

I personally can feel a law suit on its way with plenty of people, forums, complaints, pictures and videos to back up the case.

Imagine having to pay out for that haha they'll wish they just give us these tokens instead.

If you play on desktop then TrialPay is the best advertiser for tokens, they have credited me with every single offer that didn't come through the first time, their customer support is very good
    AdmiralG likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Thanks but I dont have a pc so I tend to use just the app and my phones browser which also causes errors at times because of either adobe issues or some other nonesense :-(

Hi Dumbledor,

We, at TokenAds, are doing everything we can to give you and other users the maximum we can. We have a system where we work with many parties involved, the user, first of all, the game provide and the advertisers. Our offers help people get free credits, and therefore we work for improving your game experience. You mentioned that you have completed all the requirements and we still did not give to the credits you deserve.
    Here you can find the main reasons that cause this:
    -a problem with your browser settings,
    -a problem with your internet settings.
    It is described in our Term and Conditions and FAQ how you should try to complete our offers and what is the exact way we work.
    When we received your complaint, we consulted the advertiser to see if their was any difference in the number of completion they saw in there system and in what we saw in our records. They confirmed that they did not have any information about you and that our numbers were identical, therefore we don't have a possibility to give you the credits. Our customer support gives credits to users on a regular basis for cases like yours, however, we can only do so when we have confirmation that the offer completion is seen on the advertiser's side.
    Dumbledor, I hope I could show you why you did not receive your points and why our customer support could not give them to you afterwards.

I wish you a nice Sunday!

Anne,

Customer Support
    TokenAds

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds View Post
    Hi Dumbledor,

We, at TokenAds, are doing everything we can to give you and other users the maximum we can. We have a system where we work with many parties involved, the user, first of all, the game provide and the advertisers. Our offers help people get free credits, and therefore we work for improving your game experience. You mentioned that you have completed all the requirements and we still did not give to the credits you deserve.
    Here you can find the main reasons that cause this:
    -a problem with your browser settings,
    -a problem with your internet settings.

It is described in our Term and Conditions and FAQ how you should try to complete our offers and what is the exact way we work.
    When we received your complaint, we consulted the advertiser to see if their was any difference in the number of completion they saw in there system and in what we saw in our records. They confirmed that they did not have any information about you and that our numbers were identical, therefore we don't have a possibility to give you the credits. Our customer support gives credits to users on a regular basis for cases like yours, however, we can only do so when we have confirmation that the offer completion is seen on the advertiser's side.
    Dumbledor, I hope I could show you why you did not receive your points and why our customer support could not give them to you afterwards.

I wish you a nice Sunday!

Anne,

Customer Support
    TokenAds

The real problem is YOU TokenAds...

Every people would must ignore your offers !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    TokenAds are a big scam and it's not just on the phone but on the desktop as well. They will not give you your tokens even with evidence and will proceed to say that there still is no evidence. It is an ongoing problem and many users have issues with them including me... When will Nordeus realise that they aren't a good company and are just there for the money and don't care about users
    When will people realize that Nordeus doesnt care either. You keep playing and complain about OTHER companies and they are happier than a pig in ****.

Assass

Good bay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast