Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By El Duderino
  • 1 Post By Keith Gaule

Thread: Just how special is this player?

Just how special is this player?

Hello (first post here!)

I started this game and scanned through my team. Quickly noticed my top player was an AMR/MR who was 19 years old. At this point I imagined teams were generated around the same kind of skill set.

I think this player is going pretty good. Just wondering if he is super special or commonly every team has a similar player at this level?

I'm in level 2 now and this player has:
    - League: 15 matches with 9 MOM, 21 goals, 21 assists
    - Champtions legaue: 7 matches with 2 MOM, 5 goals, 2 assist
    - Cup: 8 matches, 2 MOM, 7 goals, 6 assists

I have a similar player. An AMC/AMR, 21 yo, with special ability shadow striker and he is amazing when I play him.

Your player is doing well, but what are his skill points? How many stars does he have? If he's above average, that could explain why he's that good.

Nice! He's 20 years old. Developed to excellent 25 with dribbler special ability.
    Season 1: 1st in Legaue

25, so that makes him a 5 star player, young as well. Dribbler is good to get through defence and score. Yeah, he has high stats for the level he's playing in. A keeper.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Those league stats are awesome! I wish my Dribbler who is also an AMR/MR could do this.

Definitely keep him and think about power training

Thanks! Funny thing is I renamed him to my name when I started playing lol... I play casual football as a AMR. Had no idea so many goals and assists would develop!

I'm power training him into a new position of AMC at the moment. Might get goals from there too!

I actually considered selling him at 1.5m last season to get a few more players! :O
    Season 1: 1st in Legaue

Continue power training him and sell him when he has 1 year left to his contract.

Hang on to him I say. Is he a loan striker? because that would explain more

My teams usually share goals, must be how I set them up? But my strikers don't get them all, I have some good scoring MC and AMC that take some of them away. My 2 main strikers for example, one has 10 goals from 15 games, the other 15 from 15 - yet I am 16pts clear at the top with 67 goals scored from 17 matches. I have 2 sub strikers that have a handful of goals each too, the rest is my strong MC's and AMC, and a DL who is wicked for free kicks. It really depends on your set up.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    a player to hang onto,for sure. I have a guy like that (but his third position is ST) and I intend to keep him as long as i can
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]