Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By fingermouse27
  • 2 Post By leddy

Thread: I won.... but it feels kinda wrong...

I won.... but it feels kinda wrong...

I just played my champions league semi final and in the 10th minute my keeper got injured. from what i have learnt on these forums i did nothing and didnt sub him.

half time 0-0.

50th minute. oppostion get the dreaded 2nd consecutive corner. much to my surprise my star striker collects the ball from the air like a salmon.. 6 minutes later he is at the other end of the pitch coolly sticking me 1-0 up????

i went on to win 3-0.
    now im happy with the win but if i was my opponent i would be spitting flames, this one match sums up all that is wrong with this game and why im playing it less and less lately. i cant believe this age old bug still isnt fixed....
    thon likes this.

Apprentice
    Just like in real life football, i'm sure it's all about tactics and formations...

Nice one when you can get it.... you didn't panic and you won, great stuff. There was the famous Man City GK Bert Trautman in the 1950's who broke his neck in the FA Cup final and carried on, he was a hero and went down in City legend as they won 3-1.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Apprentice
    Are we taking about real life or a game.If your keeper goes down in any FM or CM or PM ect game you have problems but in this game you get an advantage. Good result bud but i would fell the same as you.