Thread: How the ¤#&"% did I lose by FOUR goals!?

How the ¤#&"% did I lose by FOUR goals!?

How the ¤#&"% did I lose by FOUR goals!?-result-stats.jpgHow the ¤#&"% did I lose by FOUR goals!?-ratings-.jpgHow the ¤#&"% did I lose by FOUR goals!?-formations.jpg

so my avg quality is 23,9 his was 17,9 i think. i had my best player injured and a couple of good players were tired from a league game earlier today. figured i could beat him since i assumed his asymmetrical formation would either give him a possession penalty, or I could easily get around the flank where he didnt have a winger. He scored the 1st goal after 4mins, which was right before I joined the game (which seems to start 30secs before its supposed to bc I was there 18:56 sharp).

His first goal was a long shot from 30 metres, figured it was mostly luck, no big deal. A while later he scores a header from a corner, again didnt feel like I was making any mistakes. I scored 1 goal from a free kick, score is now 2:1 in his favor.

His last 3 goals were counter attacks, and now im realizing I def made a mistake putting red arrows on DL DR ML MR MC MC and playing attacking probably if hes playing defensively+counter right?

I realize I shouldve gone for like 4-1-2-2w-1 right? But my AML was injured and I didnt wanna play an asymmetrical formation so I played 4-1-4-1 attacking giving me more MCs, 1 DMC vs his AMC, a motivated MR where he didnt have an MR, down the right flank, later on down both flanks. no counter, no offside, mixed passing.

So what the #"%"#% happened? this is the 1st leg of the quarter finals, is it even worth trying to win the 2nd leg away?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Was the condition of all your guys near 100? How about morale? Those affect how a team plays, and from the ratings your whole team had a bad day.
    The arrows maybe too much since you already set attacking in orders? Hopefully someone who knows a lot can give you an answer. I think maybe a V style layout would be better?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Goal keeper definitely had a bad day lol. I always get screwed when putting red arrows on my defenders. Were many of the players already in bad form?
    Season 1: 1st in Legaue

Everyones morale and condition was above 90, everyone had been pulling 7s and 8s except the better MC and the c!&nt of a goalie who had been getting 6s and 7s. It was a mistake to put him in the game but i thought worse case scenario i lose by 1 goal.

I didnt have red arrows on the DCs. Weird thing is that he only scored from a set piece and a long shot when i had red arrows on the mcs. Wasnt until i removed them that he got 3 counter attack goals.

I have never seen any1 get a 4 before...consider yourself sold for the lowest possible price u cross eyed spastic.