Thread: Rescheduling matches?

Question Rescheduling matches?

A couple of times my opponent has re-scheduled a match (apparently because they are the home team) so I have to play it directly after another game while my players are all still tired...can someone please tell me how you do this?

Dreamer
    Go to Fixtures and there's a clock image between the team names for your home matches (it says "VS" for the away ones). It does cost 2 tokens to reschedule however.

Thanks...that's great. I've been playing on my Iphone through facebook and all fixtures say "VS" and there's no clock icon, but just logged on using my laptop for the first time and it worked. Appreciate it, cheers!

So you can only reschedule a match via Facebook then? I have the problem on Wednesday, a league game nineteen minutes after a CL match!

Before isn't possible change a time match in phone, at this moment I think the "problem" remains. The solution is access in your account in PC.

In fixture:

After click in button you can choose a different hour and pay 2tokens for that change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    Before isn't possible change a time match in phone, at this moment I think the "problem" remains. The solution is access in your account in PC.

In fixture:

After click in button you can choose a different hour and pay 2tokens for that change.

This is still the case. It can only be done using a PC.
    It really annoys me as I tend mainly use my phone and Ipad.
    Salfordtiger FC

Level 5

League Winner Season 1,2,3,4
    Champions League Winner Season 2,3
    Champions League Runner up Season 4
    Cup QTR Final Best

hi...is not possible...if the other players changed the hour of game ,,you can not do nothing ! its simple like taht

Just remember though that of you want to change to an earlier kick off for any reason then you need to do it at least 2 days in advance as otherwise you can only change to a later time.

Cheers guys.

I'm going to have to try and rearrange for later as I'm in Spain and won't be on laptop until later today!