Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6* players?

6* players?

Hi all

Quick question, how comes my mate can currently buy 6* players which are not from the scout section, he said he got them from his mate, he can currently make offers on players up to level 8, which I can't, we are both on the same level and had the game the same length of time? It doesn't make sense?

Help please
    Aaron

Pro
    he is in a league with some teams who are one level higher than him. His scout list probably has 7* players too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ads25490 View Post
    Hi all

Quick question, how comes my mate can currently buy 6* players which are not from the scout section, he said he got them from his mate, he can currently make offers on players up to level 8, which I can't, we are both on the same level and had the game the same length of time? It doesn't make sense?

Help please
    Aaron
    He has bought 5* players from negotiations and they are close to 6*, with a little bit of training they gain a star, this often happens when you buy 5* "4/9 players" from the auctions. Also some players power train their players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

No lol, I'm in the same league as him, 2 points behind still to play him at home, dont make sense.

And no again the players he brought are rated 53 and he just got them?

It will be power training...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    and you guys are level 6?

Hi all

Help please
    Aaron
    Different levels perhaps? Don't forget that the Q (stars*) of a player are related to manager level.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Yes we are both level 6, and he brought the players under an hour ago and they are 53 rated no way he could power train them that's not possible.

Pro
    Yes we are both level 6, and he brought the players under an hour ago and they are 53 rated no way he could power train them that's not possible.
    He could use a personal trainer (not a smart thing by the way). I am sorry but I cannot believe that he has 1* higher negotiation list than you if you are in the same league and level. I've never heard of it, it makes no sense and I would only believe it if I saw a screenshot..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast