Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bidding

Angry Bidding

Please fix this bid issue. i went upto knockout round 5, an i lost the player plus 10token

Please Please Please, make the bid winner who bids at last sec. in the first knock out round.

its really frustrating

And then you will suddenly complain how you pressed the Bid button at your last second, but then you lost again and how might that happen.

If you pay attention and stay sharp you will win each and every bid.

I have seen bidders as high as 48 rounds, the player sold for over 10million over his value. Thats why I only get scouts because its just not worth bidding when there are only a few decent players per day for everyone to bid on and if you are a bidder and have plenty of tokens then you only win the player when all your tokens have been used i.e if you only have 3 tokens then it goes to round 3 but heaven forbid if you have 30 tokens and really need the player then you will win the player on your last token.

Myself and a few friends at work who play the game has had this happen too many times for it not to be Nordeus bidding against you.

Believe me or not this IS happening

A lot of people playing the game don't know how to bid at all. I've witnessed countless times people bidding multiple times per round. If they want to throw tokens away ... that's their problem.

I wish negotiations were a bit better, if we could offer up which players we wanted for negotiation it would be much more fun. And also block offers on players we DON'T want to sell! But ... it'll never happen, I've suggested this numerous times. Deaf ears N.

The guys I witnessed when it got to 48 were bidding several times per round, funny how it never happens when its mine or a genuine teams player so you have lots of money

I would never chase a player for more than a couple of rounds. Because you just don't know how far it's going to go if the other bidders are doing that. They're showing that they will spend whatever it takes maybe?

In that case, I'll go buy a scout for the position I need to strengthen,and train him up. Let them at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Walliemia Shoaib View Post

Please fix this bid issue. i went upto knockout round 5, an i lost the player plus 10token

Please Please Please, make the bid winner who bids at last sec. in the first knock out round.

its really frustrating
    Learn to bid (or how the auctions work) before you make a formal complaint.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    In five rounds you should used only 6 Tokens, You need to learn how to bid.

Rookie
    its true you shouldn't need to spend loads of tokens at the auctions..I have learnt that if you bid properly you don't need to waste tokens.. 1 token per round is all you need to progress to the next round...Bid early or bid late it doesn't matter. you just need to qualify.

The 48 rounds for a player does sound ridiculous though...personally id never go past 15 tokens for a player..or at least no more than it costs to recruit from your academy (assuming you have one).. Usually around 20 tokens..

But i definitely agree that if you can afford it..Scouts is the way to go..You can then select the exact type and profile of player you need..on a very big X rating for your league level and usually with a special ability..Its a no brainer for me..

It happens, i have bid in knockout round 00.03, 00.02, and 00.01

and same time there was a bid form the opponent, and because of that knockout round continued......you can win each and every bid...only

if you have more token than your opponents, because whn he runout of bidding, or he gives up, you win, if he dont give up you cant win until you/he given up, or you /he run out of tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Georgiev View Post
    And then you will suddenly complain how you pressed the Bid button at your last second, but then you lost again and how might that happen.

If you pay attention and stay sharp you will win each and every bid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast