Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: rarely getting good rating for these player?

rarely getting good rating for these player?

DL, DR GK aslong my experience plays top11 is these players are hardly get 9 rating match usually 6 and 8 is best? me using 4-4-2 c with both flanks. and is there DC, ST MC easy get motm? how bout you? what best skill at that positition they have more, like DL have marking, crossing and strength skills is favour than other, please post here yours screenshoot i wants to see to search best players typical at each position..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    GK are a different breed, they rarely get good ratings. My D sometimes do, though.

screenshots on my team page
    dann02 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Goalkeepers and Defenders tend to go down as unsung heroes on this game as many attacking players get the credit for scoring goals and providing assists most of the time. I just feel that sometimes some good defensive performances can go unnoticed if you win a game quite convincingly.
    Cat Harrison and dann02 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

thanks for advance, one question again. Do you search for a player typically ? like example this my DC/DR hes often have 8 rating, he have spread skill favour at spesifically. Is that affect on player perform?
    rarely getting good rating for these player?-untitled.png
    if yes, how better typical for GK or others player position?
    Last edited by dann02; 08-17-2013 at 03:44 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I tend to look for balanced youngish players and train them how I want, spending the most I can on D. You have to be patient or willing to spend $ to do it, though. Young D are hard to find. The guy you have has great numbers, and defense guys seem to keep their rating as they get older better than forwards...but.. he will retire very soon

GK, again, is a different thing, I just keep their physical & def up and hope for the best
    dann02 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He looks a good player but I'd get rid before the new season as otherwise he will probably retire next season and then it will be too late to sell him.