Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Token Buyer

Still, that guy is ridiculous. For Level 4 his team is way above the normal and I count that as lower Token Buyer. I mean, I'm farming lots of Tokens and I have one of the highest qualitys in my Champions League and in my League, I don't think this can be done by Token Farming. Note that he has 69.000 seats.

There probably are many other Token Buyers on the game, but this is the highest one I've seen on any of my servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Still, that guy is ridiculous. For Level 4 his team is way above the normal and I count that as lower Token Buyer. I mean, I'm farming lots of Tokens and I have one of the highest qualitys in my Champions League and in my League, I don't think this can be done by Token Farming. Note that he has 69.000 seats.

There probably are many other Token Buyers on the game, but this is the highest one I've seen on any of my servers.

Of course it can be done by token farming, if you work really hard of it and you get a period of many videos offers and surveys being qualified etc, I've had 1 or 2 seasons in July Fourth were I have managed to farm over 500T in a season, but the average on my main account/season is somewhere between 250-300T, This squad here 'Capelli Tigers' is completely funded by farming and there is 5x 7* players with many 5*/6* players, I've had to sell off some players mind because it's on a newer server and there is less $ around to buy players and once I went 48 KO rounds for a 18 year old ML/AML... Plus if you play a number of friendlies and farm green boosters you can develop 1 or 2 young players every season into scouts.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Agree with the above, my level 4 team has 7 World Class players and nearly all the rest are scouts .. I've not bought any tokens from Nord. Just a matter of understanding which offers are likely to pay out and jumping on those Kobo book offers!

Hmm, wow. I think I'm doing something wrong at farming Tokens or we just don't have such good offers in Germany. :-P
    Golden Boys FC likes this.

Erm, my team are similar to the one OP posted. Except better, of course, and better formation too and level 5 - I have bought some scouts, but also have bought good young players on the transfer list and trained them up to scout level over a couple of seasons. Just normal training ... it's not that hard, you just have to train them regularly.

I don't see anything remarkable here, is this the first half decent team you've come across or something?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12