Thread: Congratulations Nordeus

Banned

Congratulations Nordeus

Just thought id congratulate this team of men who say that the game is as realistic as they can make it, well i just got beat last night by a team at home 6-0, there a 58.2 scout bought team, where as im a 50.5 worked hard and built my team from scratch side, 50/50 possesion, i counter acted their formation, but alas 2 no avail, nevermind its expected u all say, well the day before i again got beat by a side that was 45.4 in quality, again i counter acted their formation but again to no avail and lost 1-0, wiv only 7 shots at goal 3 on target, so howcome lesser teams can beat me but i cant do anything against a stronger side, ive lost 8 matches this season and yes 3 to the top 2 sides that are scout bought so yeah i expect that, but then 5 to sides that are well below my quality, im 3rd best side in the división on paper, but im currently 7th, had my moan so i´ll wait for the sore loser comments etc etc.

Your 7th in the league? Have you considered tanking the rest of the season?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your 7th in the league? Have you considered tanking the rest of the season?
    ive considered everything to b honest, i cud go all day on faults on this game, but who wud listen.