Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 3 Post By thon

Thread: Top Eleven is sooooo Bulls***

Top Eleven is sooooo Bulls***

So Many things wrong with this game,
    1) I always have to play games at 3am over 95% of the time, who is seriously committed enough to do that, I get up at 2am to watch my beloved Manchester United and even that's hard enough.

2) I always star well but around 10-12 games in my team can never win no matter how many I'm up by no matter what tactics I use i still doesn't work, I've had 4 draws and 3 losses where I've been up by 2 goals or more, and I've been caught every time !!!!
    F*** you top eleven, the only way to win is to spend 100's of dollars on the game, C'MON. I don't even spend $100 on fifa !!!!! Get real top eleven and nordeus !!!! I can't think of any thing else to complain about right now !!!!

Rookie
    Welcome to THE FORUM!!!

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayanth Suresh View Post
    Welcome to THE FORUM!!!
    are you from INDIA or INDONESIA ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher McArthur View Post
    So Many things wrong with this game,
    1) I always have to play games at 3am over 95% of the time, who is seriously committed enough to do that, I get up at 2am to watch my beloved Manchester United and even that's hard enough.

2) I always star well but around 10-12 games in my team can never win no matter how many I'm up by no matter what tactics I use i still doesn't work, I've had 4 draws and 3 losses where I've been up by 2 goals or more, and I've been caught every time !!!!
    F*** you top eleven, the only way to win is to spend 100's of dollars on the game, C'MON. I don't even spend $100 on fifa !!!!! Get real top eleven and nordeus !!!! I can't think of any thing else to complain about right now !!!!
    You can choose not to play anymore!
    Stuart Blackburn likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Awww. Be kind july its the noob rant we all did one

Apprentice
    Keep playing dude the game will drive you mad but you can get hooked quickly if your not careful so its up to you RUN or TORTURE

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher McArthur View Post
    F*** you top eleven, the only way to win is to spend 100's of dollars on the game, C'MON.
    I never bought tokens and already won 2 cups... and the only time I "paid" (with free tokens ofcourse) to change a time match I lost that match, so... the problem isn't only buy or not to buy the tokens

Your kickoff times are probably down to your location.

I've never surrendered a two goal lead I don't think, and won the league first time around. My only niggles are with the injuries and the squad size limit.