Thread: Server down. In the middle of the game, Winning 2-0, becomes losing 0-1 !!!!! P!ssed

Angry Server down. In the middle of the game, Winning 2-0, becomes losing 0-1 !!!!! P!ssed

Today 11/1/2013 6:15pm GST + 8:00 game.

My team (1st rank) vs Opponent (2nd rank)

Although i have sufficient points to lose as i had already secured my 1st place in mathematic as 2nd rank has no way to catch me but this is totally absurd !!!

I am LEADING 2-0 i think in 16mins of the game, suddenly it logged me off, tried to reconnect but failed as it stated maintenance or sort.

After like 10 mins able to reconnect. check fixture and i LOST the game 0-1 !!!

How can this happen? Luckily this is unimportant game for me as i secured league champion with 3 games remaining but still it is unforgivable. What if this is championship decider? WTF !!!

Please nordeus give an explanation or rematch to please your customer !!! its not that you have millions base of users then u can do whatever you like and ignore unhappy customer !!!

Its about the ethic of your company, i know its just a game but it involves REAL money to buy tokens so pls be SERIOUS !!!

That was the rematch. You were leading, but then the server went offline for maintenance or something, so the system simulated a new result.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    That was the rematch. You were leading, but then the server went offline for maintenance or something, so the system simulated a new result.
    I fully understand the system can down anytime. What i propose is if the system down, cancel the match and RESCHEDULE it !!! Losing with own control is better than losing beyond notice.

This is just sucks

Rookie
    I think u should put your idea into the suggestion section. It's a very good idea in my eyes, but i dont think its possible, atleast not champion or leaguage matches, because it would mess up the entire league/cup.

You understand that when the server goes offline, then they can't take the result from the match you watched because the server went down halfway, right?

In this case, they cancelled the match which you watched halfway. If they were to reschedule it to another time, then they'd need to give both managers maybe a day's notice? And the schedule is already packed with a league match every day, and also another competition, either league or CL, if the club makes it that far. So they rescheduled it to be played at the given time, but neither manager was present. I understand that it's hard to take, but I don't see what other option they have, especially given that I'm no programmer.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You understand that when the server goes offline, then they can't take the result from the match you watched because the server went down halfway, right?

In this case, they cancelled the match which you watched halfway. If they were to reschedule it to another time, then they'd need to give both managers maybe a day's notice? And the schedule is already packed with a league match every day, and also another competition, either league or CL, if the club makes it that far. So they rescheduled it to be played at the given time, but neither manager was present. I understand that it's hard to take, but I don't see what other option they have, especially given that I'm no programmer.
    If thats the case and sadly the FATE, i swallow the bitterness. Then come back to the problem, please maintain better server maintenance or upgrade it to prevent this thing happen again, i think thats the only thing we can hope for, bloody hell.

i feel your pain!! why server maintenance every day?

Quote Originally Posted by yelnats View Post
    If thats the case and sadly the FATE, i swallow the bitterness. Then come back to the problem, please maintain better server maintenance or upgrade it to prevent this thing happen again, i think thats the only thing we can hope for, bloody hell.
    I would suggest that this sort of maintenance be delayed until the daily update, and then the daily update is extended. This way, this will not happen to matches anymore, as I don't think any matches are played right after the daily update.

Quote Originally Posted by Baptize FC View Post
    i feel your pain!! why server maintenance every day?
    AFAIK maintenance is not done every day, only the daily update, which must be carried out to simulate going to the next day in the season.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League