Thread: How Does the transfer system work?

Apprentice

How Does the transfer system work?

I am in my second season and something wierd is happening. Usually I only see up to just reach 5 star players; 25 rating but usually four stars 24 and under. But from time to time I would see a bunch of 25 rating plus put on the market aka 26 to 29. They go very quickly tho. Price wise not much different as well. The only thing is I never seem to be able to get them as the season three managers always bid on these players.

Question is is there a specific time or reason these players come on the market? And should I wait for the next season before buying as I wont need to compete with the managers above me and hopefully I get to buy even rating 30 plus players instead.

Looks like you are the second highest level on your server, transfer markets are normally like this when your on a new server. If you want better players, then you will need to tank a season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Sorry I dont understand. Do you mean I am on a server where there is no season 4 and 5 managers yet so I get to buy 5 star plus players on the market from time to time but you would usually not be able to do that? Also, how comes I dont get to buy them all the time? I mean literally these players come on every few days all together for like one hour and they are gone. Usually 12am and 12pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Sorry I dont understand. Do you mean I am on a server where there is no season 4 and 5 managers yet so I get to buy 5 star plus players on the market from time to time but you would usually not be able to do that? Also, how comes I dont get to buy them all the time? I mean literally these players come on every few days all together for like one hour and they are gone. Usually 12am and 12pm.
    Yes thats correct, Your a L2 team on a server where the highest level is L3. It's what we call a 4* market.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    ah ta! I guess it means I don't need to wait for next season since I can buy 26-29 rating players now from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    That's what we call "server generated players".
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________