Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Entries for 35T LEAGUE season 5 now officially open...

Lightbulb Entries for 35T LEAGUE season 5 now officially open...

OK. Since Carl is on holiday from 11-22 August, so once again I will be taking entries for the next season of the 35T league. I'd thought I'd keep this going, as they say, the more members interested in joining this league the better!!!

Entries for 35T League Season 5 is OPEN

JOIN NOW!!! Places are limited

RULES

1)Every season every player must spend no more than 35T to build his team (in lvl 1 actually 40, because 5t are given at the start). Tokens must come only from ingame sponsor deal. If you save tokens between seasons you will be able to use them next seasons. So, if you for example for first season use 12T only, next season you will be able to use 35t + the 23 you saved.
    2)Facebook invitations and 2nd accounts (for every purpose) aren't allowed
    3)Power training is forbidden
    4)Friendlies between us members must be mutually agreed. Ingame friendships with random people are forbidden
    5)Support members in matches against other members is forbidden. support members against non forum members is allowed only in CL and Cup. Support non forum against non forum is always possible
    6)Watching video to get boosters is forbidden
    7)from Level 4 any tokens that are made from negotiations can be added to your token budget. (picture required).
    8)I require you a picture of every player signed (and every T wasted) with T used clearly visible

Who break rules will be out. we will delete him from our friends list both ingame and on fb, and power support will be against him.

Important: don't send fb friendships request... we will add each other through friendlies
    CarlTaut, Mister Q and AC Viola like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

IMPORTANT NOTE

Anyone interested can create a new facebook account now BUT DO NOT LOG INTO T11. We will connect the facebook accounts first then when the new season starts the new 35T league members can log into the game when linked upto exist 35T league members.

Any accounts that do not make it onto our 35T league server at L1 of the beginning of next season will be rendered useless and will have to be discarded.
    CarlTaut and AC Viola like this.

Too early mate...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Too early mate...
    I know but I decided I will get the post up and even if its too early we can let this topic drift down off the front page of general discussion and bump it back up in around a weeks time.
    Mister Q and AC Viola like this.

Banned
    pnr8555 and AC Viola like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Too early mate...
    Thats what she said....

HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

I'm not sure if we will get that many entries this time around, I think most of the T11 enthusiasts are already involved but we will see...

iam in
    and carl knows that
    July Fourth likes this.

UP UP....

Next season starts in just over a week!

Quote Originally Posted by july fourth View Post
    up up....

Next season starts in just over a week!
    up... Up...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast