Thread: I officially hate top eleven

I officially hate top eleven

When I opened T11 for the first time, I was shocked. My god, I said to myself, let me die in here. My first season started as a disaster, I was like twelve or somethin', and I spent hours to get tokens, I waited 'till 4am, awake, just to buy better players. In ten games, I was sixth. My team went from 14.something to 21.something. Average age under 22. I honestly couldn't have done better, it was a mathematical issue.
    I was good.

I started season 2 with at least 3 points more than my opponents. I waited 'till the market re-opened and I bought Mighty Thor (the name is obviously mine), 18 yo, 29av 3.4mlln. 2tokens. Lucky. Then I bought Tony Stark, 20yo, 29av 2.5mlln. They became six stars in no time, my team was awesome.

There was just a problem. Tiny tiny problem. Even though I never lost a game, there was this player, he came from another championship, who never showed up, and was two step ahead of me. At first it was a matter of goals, then I lost to the previous winner of my tournament, and he lost to another one, and we found ourselves three points down. I made 106 goals, taking only 16, till now. Still, This player seemed never to lose. I beated him, 2-1, I was playin home and I had 3 supporters (yeah, I know you can't pass 15% bonus, still). He played with this strange lineup, DL DC DR - AML MC DMC MC AMR - ST ST. Still, I won, so I wasn't asking myself too many question. Then I realized that he was playin with one player down, and that even if I won, he was still first. In the whole season, if somebody was about to surpass him, that somebody found himself with two/three broken players, or losing to an amazingly inferior team.

I mean, his luck was in front of everyone's eyes. But was it just luck? I always read about other players problems, and somebody once said that the game helps you if you don't log in for some time. Well, he never logs in. He never logged in. ****, I don't even now if he knows he won the championship. I know I hate him. 'Cause today I lost to him. My lineup was PERFECT, I read every guide ever posted, I double marked his goddamn players, I deployed mine, I was strongest so I tried and succeded in gaining the control of the match, with a 30%-70% possession. I was even careful not to push my player to the limit with training, still I was two players down. Stark, and my mvp, Sumardjani, 20 match played, 20 goal scored, 20 assist, 6 MOM. The perfect Striker. I set my training on two, he was 100% and I trained once with the 20% one. Bad luck, but why always on him! WHY IS HE SO LUCKY?!

I lost 3-0 today. I went from second to third, 'cause the other one, who had my same points but less goal won. If I had won today, I would have won the championship. But I'll be third.
    And I'm pissed. 'Cause I'll be seeing him in three days, in the new championship. And he will win. 'Cause the game helps him. 'Cause he said himself he didn't like it, so he stopped playing. I mean, he deserves a reward for this.

The player who got third is one of my friends. He thinks the same as me. Every friend who plays with me knows the story. I told them cause I thought I was insane. They agree with me.

I'm tired. I hate T11.
    Dunno if I'll be playing next season.

Sorry for the rant/wot.

If that "Lucky" club is not friends with you or your friend in that league then chances are you will probably play in a different league to that team, thus avoiding him, I have yet to play a team in the league twice that I haven't been friends with, the game has chucked me in a random league most of the time.

He seems like an occasional player that logs in once every so often to check results and do transfer market trades in 1 day, I ran a club in Level 2 this season basically on auto-pilot and having a modest team, average 19 quality through out season. Won the league by 18 points.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If that "Lucky" club is not friends with you or your friend in that league then chances are you will probably play in a different league to that team, thus avoiding him, I have yet to play a team in the league twice that I haven't been friends with, the game has chucked me in a random league most of the time.
    That made my day.

Forgot to say that he has now a 21av team vs my 25.1 and he started with an 18av team, which is basically why I'm whining.

Still, I hate this random way of winning leagues. I had two infernal ones, I'm friend with the second one, he's friend with the fourth and the fifth, and they're all strong. And I'm gonna find them. I can beat them, I know that, and I like some healthy competition. But my friends, playin in others easier championship mock me 'cause they won without sweating two championships in a row. They're even higher than me in the ranking cause they have more supporters for getting in the champions league.
    Today, I hate everybody, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ellery Musto View Post
    That made my day.

Forgot to say that he has now a 21av team vs my 25.1 and he started with an 18av team, which is basically why I'm whining.

Still, I hate this random way of winning leagues. I had two infernal ones, I'm friend with the second one, he's friend with the fourth and the fifth, and they're all strong. And I'm gonna find them. I can beat them, I know that, and I like some healthy competition. But my friends, playin in others easier championship mock me 'cause they won without sweating two championships in a row. They're even higher than me in the ranking cause they have more supporters for getting in the champions league.
    Today, I hate everybody, LOL.
    The computer will put 2nd, You, 4th and 5th in the same league next season, with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th being placed into the same champions league, the game likes to group "friend" clubs in the same competitions if it can to make it more interesting for you to play and compete against your friends, If you do find yourself playing the "lucky" club next season, chances are he will either buy a number of players next season or he's just abandoned the team to let it eventually disappear from the game completely by the 70 day no-login rule.

You gotta remember, Its just a game, and you will have plenty of chances to win trophies if you work hard and stick at it. I enjoy this game win or lose and I have bought tokens on a few occasions.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*