Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: I love top eleven but it feels like no much 'brain' here

hod
    Rookie

Question I love top eleven but it feels like no much 'brain' here

I will explain why:

I created 2 accounts, one for me and one of my son.
    My son is 6 years old and has no clue he plays top11.

I log to my team on a daily basis, train my guys, subs while game is on, buy better players, build nice stadium and give moral and boosters daily.
    I feel like i am a good manager.

My son does nothing ( i told you, he is 6 years old and has no idea he plays)

Guess What?
    My son team is leading its league by far and for sure will win it.
    My team is #2 with no chance to win the title.

I looked on my son's team and the team of my league leader.
    They are both using same format 4-5-1 and they are both not playing at all.

So the question is?
    If all I need to do is to play 4-5-1 and win it while others are really trying hard is a fair thing? a bug? a myth?
    Am I talking non-sense?

I also read some guys here that say they have the best team and best striker best orders and yada yada yada.
    So the question is, do they really what they claim or it is more of a luck to have the correct formation to win games.

I hope to read many opinions because it really bothers me

Rookie
    Since there are no official facts of how the game engine decides who wins and loses, all you will find here is controversing opinions of managers. I guess you are in a lvl 1 league otherwise your son's unmanaged team wouldn't be leading. As you go up the lvls and participate in more competions it needs more caring to keep up. As for formations, some managers stick with 1 while others adjust for every match to counter their opponent's. I belong to both categories tbh. I have 3 accounts that i switch formation every match and 2 that i keep same formation. All perform very well by either winning the league or placing at top 3 at worst.
    Ivaylo Antonov and Raykco like this.

Rookie
    I guess tactics doesnt matter so much people think. I guess you only need to use a legal formation (one striker at least, two both flanks with players, three midfielders at least, three defenders at least...).

I guess the really important thing is use better numbers (players) than rival. And dont forget the random factor. Roll dices, with advantages (high numbers on skills, moral, health...).

If you play with better players well positioned and with high morale and health you will have more chances but victory is not guaranted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    I will explain why:

I log to my team on a daily basis, train my guys, subs while game is on, buy better players, build nice stadium and give moral and boosters daily.

Guess What?

So the question is?
    If all I need to do is to play 4-5-1 and win it while others are really trying hard is a fair thing? a bug? a myth?
    Am I talking non-sense?

I also read some guys here that say they have the best team and best striker best orders and yada yada yada.
    So the question is, do they really what they claim or it is more of a luck to have the correct formation to win games.

I love your post and its so true.

You can create facebook accounts for the monkeys in the zoo and they should win most of their games and a few trophies by doing nothing but sit on a formation the first 2 seasons. Nordeus does this so you dont get frustrated and quit before you spend real money on tokens. They sucker you in with winning for absolutely no reason, then when you understand the game a bit, and get attached to it, they make it so you will be tempted to spend real money, and once you do that...BANG! injuries, schedule issues and bad results - all created to make you spend money.

Take my advice: dont spend money on this game.
    hod and Ivaylo Antonov like this.

hod
    Rookie
    It is addictive and i think what foulmouthbiotech says is quite possible.

Since reading here a lot gave me the understanding that some guys cheat and some are honest, some guys get more free tokens and some like me none (No free videos/token in the Israeli server) I think I will take this as a challenge to show the game i can beat the league fair and square with my own knowledge.

Do i have a chance?
    p.s Today i won 4-1.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    it's a bummer the videos are only some localities.

Good luck Hod, I think you can do it (unless you have a big spender in your league )
    Ivaylo Antonov likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    It is addictive and i think what foulmouthbiotech says is quite possible.

Since reading here a lot gave me the understanding that some guys cheat and some are honest, some guys get more free tokens and some like me none (No free videos/token in the Israeli server) I think I will take this as a challenge to show the game i can beat the league fair and square with my own knowledge.

Do i have a chance?
    p.s Today i won 4-1.
    It is not only possible, but actually real. This is not the only thread where someone has mentioned this. There are several and if there are several, there is most likely many more that are just accepted without complaining.

With the supposed millions of accounts, it is realistic to assume that there are tens of thousands of low level accounts that win consistantly with no quality and for no reason. They win more often than full scout teams versus LOL teams, thanks to the lovely and fair game gerbil-run engine.

I will explain why:

Guess What?

So the question is?
    Am I talking non-sense?

Its a basic game, not to be taken seriously, I spend more time on the forum than I do the game...We like to think we are having an effect on the team and maybe to a little degree we do but not that much. I think the formation thing works to a degree too but again maybe not. I do think the engine decides before the game who is going to win whatever we do.

Its all up to the individual if they live by the game, and some do and its their life. Take it for what it is a social media game that takes about 20 mins of your day. Forum wise its hilarious reading the very important posts by some peeps....But I like tonight I am in the lap of the engine Gods to see if I win. I was 2-0 down in CL semi final 1st leg, 2nd leg was away and put two players in their wrong positions with a formation i have never done before and swung the tie for me to go thu to final 4-2 on agg, I then realised you dont need players in their rt places as they both got a rating of 7 and 8.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Its a basic game, not to be taken seriously, I spend more time on the forum than I do the game...We like to think we are having an effect on the team and maybe to a little degree we do but not that much. I think the formation thing works to a degree too but again maybe not. I do think the engine decides before the game who is going to win whatever we do.
    yup, exactly. which is why I dont spend money on this game. I dont like to spend money on frustration. I like to spend money on happiness. the only people being made happy by this game is Nordeus as we are conned into spending money on something they make us think we are in control of.

I have 3 accounts that i barely touch all are in the top 4 in quite active leagues, theyve been winning games where i hadnt removed injured or suspended so i had players in wrong positions yet still won.
    leddy and Ivaylo Antonov like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast