Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: I love top eleven but it feels like no much 'brain' here

Some pics/screens would be nice....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

hod
    Rookie
    I spend on the game around 2 hours a day not only by playing but also by reading and trying to understand what to do next.
    Call me stupi* but i dont play other games only this.
    Still today i lost 2-4 to a team with no admin and no ambitious for this season. I did the same i do every game, same format, same players with full condition and moral, my players are really better from any player in my league and i already built an upgraded stadium.
    Really upset.

Till 3 weeks ago i had no idea that there are games of managing football teams. Now i am addict.
    I just registered into hattrick. Lets see if it is better or the same.

For Top11 admins- You must make sure some BRAIN here. dont leave things to random.

Quote Originally Posted by Deghinsea View Post
    Since there are no official facts of how the game engine decides who wins and loses, all you will find here is controversing opinions of managers. I guess you are in a lvl 1 league otherwise your son's unmanaged team wouldn't be leading. As you go up the lvls and participate in more competions it needs more caring to keep up. As for formations, some managers stick with 1 while others adjust for every match to counter their opponent's. I belong to both categories tbh. I have 3 accounts that i switch formation every match and 2 that i keep same formation. All perform very well by either winning the league or placing at top 3 at worst.
    Sorry I strongly disagree. From level 1 to level 6 I finished 1st or 2nd every season. Level 7 I was 4th, level 8 I was 6th and this Level I need to win on the last day and hope team 7 don't to gain promotion. I have kept the same formation generally in the 8 seasons up to now, but this season I have lost to teams who I would normally have beaten with half of a team. I suffered my worst defeats ever, 7-0 away and 5-0 at home to teams who were of similar quality and value. I've tried about 4 different formations and am playing with a squad of 1 7 star, 16 6 star and 3 5 star players. I have studied the squads of other teams in my league and watched their formations and I reckon I have the third best team in the league, yet I'm 8th. I'm losing interest with each day that passes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rfc5141 View Post
    Sorry I strongly disagree. From level 1 to level 6 I finished 1st or 2nd every season. Level 7 I was 4th, level 8 I was 6th and this Level I need to win on the last day and hope team 7 don't to gain promotion. I have kept the same formation generally in the 8 seasons up to now, but this season I have lost to teams who I would normally have beaten with half of a team. I suffered my worst defeats ever, 7-0 away and 5-0 at home to teams who were of similar quality and value. I've tried about 4 different formations and am playing with a squad of 1 7 star, 16 6 star and 3 5 star players. I have studied the squads of other teams in my league and watched their formations and I reckon I have the third best team in the league, yet I'm 8th. I'm losing interest with each day that passes
    yet anther person finding out the truth the hard way...after a few seasons, Nordeus knows you are hooked on the game and will buy tokens, so now they increase the pressure to buy tokens by making your team lose more often, even to illogical LOL teams. That is supposes to spur your decision to buy more tokens in order to buy better players or increase your current player skills.

This is marketing-101. Make the game easy to win at the start to get you excited about the game and then they gotcha! You see better players and the current system is set to suck the tokens out of you as everyone else is after the best players, which are few and far between at the best of times. THEN, when you have spent $50, you have an interest in the team and dont want to lose the money, so you keep buying tokens and the losing makes you buy even more to get better players. It is a vicious cycle and it is done solely for greed.

As you get higher in levels, you come across the people who invest. There are less people who play for free because they just cant compete with the 6-7-8-9* TEAMS. but that is where the gerbil engine comes into play: it creates illogical results in order to even out the system and prevent people from outright quitting because every day is a day that these people can change their minds and buy tokens.

You just have to make a stand and promise yourself that you will not buy any tokens because this is not a game worth spending money on. ANY console games are much better things that deserve the money and time. Of course you can spend money on these games too, but these are complex games with stories and history. T11 is a backwater game that looks better than it actually is. Remember, T11 is designed to take as much money from you as possible - EVERY DAY!. Other console games are designed for you to pay up front and then enjoy the entertainment whenever you want.

T11 is just a lesson in frustration and greed. This is pure fantasy football that cant compare to real football manager games because it just does not have the complexity and if it were to gain this complexity, it will cost everyone money to play to have any chance of success.

And for those who ask me why I dont quit: I get bored very easy and spend a lot of time online and I love football. I dont spend money on this game and will never do it. The temptation for that is over, and believe me, I was very tempted. This game will never be good enough to warrant me spending any money on it. Too bad others are suckers and spend like crazy because it keeps Nordeus from improving the game. To them, this game is perfect and not broken, so why fix it? they take their time making upgrades that will cost them in the long run in order to suck as much money from us as possible. It is just bad business to screw the customer and hide it. that is why they are secretive with how the game works and there are barely any instructions. Everything is just enough for you to play, but they wont give out the simplest of gameplay instructions: morale, illegal formations, player attribs, etc.

meh, a better online football manager game cant come along soon enough.....
    Last edited by foulmouthbiotch; 08-24-2013 at 06:43 AM.
    hod, leddy and Ivaylo Antonov like this.

hod
    Rookie
    I think someone in top11 is reading my posts- After i was 2nd with huge gap i lost my 4 out of 5 games in a row and dropped all the way to #4.
    Big Brother is watching you !

[QUOTE=hod;142049]I think someone in top11 is reading my posts- After i was 2nd with huge gap i lost my 4 out of 5 games in a row and dropped all the way to #4.
    Big Brother is watching you ![/QUOTE]

Thats true in real life
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

[QUOTE=leddy;142059]
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    I think someone in top11 is reading my posts- After i was 2nd with huge gap i lost my 4 out of 5 games in a row and dropped all the way to #4.
    Big Brother is watching you ![/QUOTE]

Thats true in real life
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'd like to know why when i register and start playing i become a manager of some previously Bot operated team and i have no control of the previous games of the season???
    Last edited by Ivaylo Antonov; 08-24-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    SOFIA BLUE ----------- СИНИ ШАМПИОНИ!!!

Stadium: Georgi Asparuhov Stadium City: Sofia, Bulgaria
    Ultras: СИНЯ ХУНТА

LIGUE - Season 2: 2nd | Season 5: 2nd | Season 6: 2nd | Season 8: CHAMPIONS | Season 9: CHAMPIONS | Season 10: 2nd
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Season 3: 1/8 Finals | Season 7: 1/4 Finals | Season 9: 1/2 Finals | Season 10: 1/8 Finals
    CUP - Season 2: Runners-Up | Season 5: CHAMPIONS | Season 9: CHAMPIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wejGbwM3nhQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaylo Antonov View Post
    I'd like to know why when i register and start playing i become a manager of some previously Bot operated team and i have no control of the previous games of the season???
    We all done that when we started the game. If you joined late then you get a team thats played nearly all of its games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    Big Brother is watching you !
    Nordeus is such a brilliant company. Top Eleven is surely the best game I have ever played in my life. So amazing.

*hint hint wink wink* (10 games win 8-0 in a row please. Ta.)
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast